[Other] First Impressions of Maknae Jiyoung?

soshi123

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest, she was probably the last person i really took notice. i actually learned about her when Kara went on talk shows, but even then she didnt seem to talk as much as the other members. Probably after awhile she started growing on me and i thought she was really cute and seem to have a nice personality whenever she gets interviewed on shows

• 1 month later...

Definitely cute and pretty. Her appearance and looks were different. She was definitely pretty and I liked her the moment I saw her. In fact, she was the second person who's face I was able to remember and easily visualize in Kara (after Hammie). As soon as I found out more about her and got to spazz from tons of pics, I fell in love :P

• 3 weeks later...

I thought she was really pretty and pleasant looking in the first KARA perf that I watched (Mister).

She caught my eye along with Hammie and she looked so cute!

And then I grew to love her more and more and omg she has killer aegyo!! *_*

honestly, i never noticed her until i was watching this one variety show that KARA was in with SNSD.

that was quite sometime after i heard of KARA, really.

i remember they were talking bout how moody she gets when things don't go her way it kinda stuck for me.

but i guess it probably means she's passionate about the things she does.

• 2 weeks later...

i think she grow up really fast maybe her family give her a great nutrition for her activity he3

She Was... honestly, not a maknae i was expecting, but more and more i think she has a potential to be a singer, now she proven me that she can rap to - Love Is :P

I thought she was not the cutest maknae out of all but, u can't judge a book by its a cover ryt? jus because of height, maturity and young age, you could be wrong :P