• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soshi123

[Other] First Impressions of Maknae Jiyoung?

211 posts in this topic

first impression ??? ahhhh~~

a big baby but she's so cute and chubby !! :w00t:

first impressions? well, at first, I didn't know she was the maknae >___< my sister and i totally thought that hara was the maknae haha ~ but the first mv i watched was pretty girl, and when i knew how old she was, i thought she looked mature for her age, or maybe it was the makeup! but then after watching the SHINee/KARA christmas performance, that was probably when i thought she was really cute and huggable♥ but when i watched that, i still thought hara was the maknae >___< ♥

she's funny,cute,adorable,tall and many more,i cant stop thinking about her XD

first impression ??

when i saw Kara's mv,and i look at her,i said "who is this pretty girl ?? she looks so cute ! especially the way she smile "

thats what i said ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

the first time i saw her was during a variety show which i cannot remember exactly, but really i must say i was really drawn into her right from the start

Honestly when she and Hara first debuted in Kara, I didn't pay much attention to her since she was kind of overshadowed by Hara. But after watching her on shows, I think she's just about the most adorable maknae ever. She's pretty funny to. And she's growing up to be such a beautiful young woman.

she owns one of the awesomest (if there is such a word) set of smile ever!!! and sometimes she shakes her head and bangs a bit when smiling and sticks out her tongue a lil' bit *collapses* puff! puff!

maknae jiyoung just overwhelms me!

She is just toooooo cute whenever she does her aegyo or anything for that matter. She certainly knows how to balance schoolwork and KARA. I'm pretty sure she's a great person to hang around with.

the first time i saw jiyoung when i watch MBC every1 idol super junior,,

and i think she is really cute there with her smile ^^

and i think suju's member like jiyoung too espesially hyukkie and teuki,,

When i first got introduce to Kara, I liked Jiyoung

She was cute but i didnt expect her to be this young

woah jing!!!

honestly,she is the 1st one that attract me to kara xD

1st time i watch her is on SSTP with gyuri when she imitating heartbeat..

and on that instant, i'm totally loved her..xD

she is so pretty and cute..

i love how she doesn't trying to be cute because she is maknae..

but i love her natural aegyo..

To be honest Jing is the last person in the group that I really took notice of. But then I started to love her more and more because she's just effortlessly cute and seems sincere. Jing definetely has become my ultimate favorite in the whole KPop scene <3

When I first saw Mister (The first Kara vid I ever saw) I thought the girl with the first solo line was really really cute. Didn't know their names back then but the first girl was jingly.

My first impression on Jiyoung, the maknae: I had no idea she was "that young". Born in 1994? Pshhh! Haha. All good though. :tongue:

She's adorable! Like overflowing literally

She doesn't have to try and watching her expressions and actions always make me laugh and feel happy :D

Babyjiing :D

I like her the moment i saw her.

Shes like a big baby and shes so cute!!

Jiyoung hwaiting!

first impression of her on family outing when she appeared in the nicole's episode was that she looks kind of weird, but after awhile i started to find her very pretty

To be honest at first i think Hara is the cutest in Kara but after i saw Jiyoung i change my mind imidiately

Kang Jiyoung Jang~~

when i first saw kara from it mv Honey.. the cutest one from the team is nicole..

i know jiyoung from family outing..

but after i realize that jiyoung 2 years younger than me..

i was very shock.. she seems not look like very young at all.. and also cutest one..

I thought she was adorable and guessed she was the maknae right away ~ I believe it might've been a Mister perf I first saw her? I'm not exactly sure.

when i first saw her, i instantly like her!!

yes, she is the first member of kara i like after seeing the mv of honey!!

her eyes, her smile.. it sends me messages of pure innocence, sincerity, and youthfulness..

wow.. it's like every time i have to describe jiyoung, i have to make sure i use perfect words for her.. :)

she's like the sweetest dongsaeng i can ever have..

My First impression with this cute little giant baby maknae is.."OMGDHFHGFGDF, she's so cute!! ><" :gemadmire: ..and found myself repeating her cuteness part in Kara Bakery ep.2..hahaha.since then, i really like her and consider her like my little sister :friendly: