[2008.07.25] Han Seung Yeon, “Ye Eun Is Just A Normal College Girl”

chupachups

It is interviews like these that reminds fans and anti-fans that celebrities are "normal people" who have feelings and their own ambitions. It also reminds students like us that school can be more than just an ugly institution (or somewhere along those lines) that we attend for our own benefits =)

I love seeing Kara and Wonder Girls together. I think that is how I started noticing Kara actually =P

wow!!! Ye Eun and SeungYunnie?? hehhe and they're studying at Kyunghee Univ?? heheh I'm glad they're close hehhe I mean close friends...

chatting in the washroom and canteen?? hehhe...

anyways, thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
uuh.. they'll be best friend arent them? kkk~

uh don't think they are bffs lol.. just friendly :P

yea.. the "fans" think it's weird but celebs especially the idol world are in an exclusive group and so it's not weird that they are friends.. they most likely have lots of things in common :P

it's hard for people to realize that what we the fans think might just be different then how the celebs are in real life.. i think with their friends we can see a part of who they really are.. if that makes sense :P

i'm glad though that KARA can be really good friends with the other two groups.. it's not negative or anything for the most part :P

• 2 weeks later...

this was the article that got me into kara. ^__^

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...