[Hamtastic] What was your first impression of Seungyeon?

xichigo

First saw her in 'Break It' mv~I was really loving SungHee there but when I watched their performances Ham wins my heart for some reason^^Eventually when I listen to all their songs in first blooming,Ham's voice is just heaven<3And now I just love her more^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emm..I'm turning away from the point>.<My first impression of her was 'Omo,she's so cute' because in 'Break It' mv she tries so hard to be mad but she's just too cute when she's doing that^^and I thought she was the maknae0_0and I know for sure I'm not the only one thinking like that,right?^^

Edited by Hyewoo

haha when I first saw her in Kara's debut days...I was like omg is she the makenae...she looks young and cute.

Haha...I was so surprised when she was the second oldest. She just looked so cute and petite. I thought she was really cute and hamster like. LOL. Now she's a mature/sexy lady :D

hmm if im not mistaken I first saw her in honey MV.. My first impression of ham? hmm.. nothing I guess,hahaha.. I saw KARA and say "Oh nice song! and some of them are pretty" I don't know who's who, but Gyuri really stand out that time,hahaa.. Then I saw same heart MV and they have their names on it. I really favor Gyuri that I know her first.... but yeah I don't have any great first impression about ham.. xD

Well when i first saw kara, Hara was originally the member i first noticed.

But when i saw them perform Mister and Seungyeon belted out those awesome high notes of her, i was like "AWESOOOME" and i liked her ever since. Plusss, i love her eyes <3

~On first impressions i'd say she looks like the most approachable kara member.

wow..

every member got this topic..it was fun..

lol..

but sunghee haven't got one :)

back to topic..

1st time i really pay attention to seungyeon is on mister perf on music core in soccer stadium..

and i'm mistaken her with jiyoung..lol..

not because they similar,but mistake from the start xD

but i already think 'this girl is sweet'

on 2pm's idol army, i don't really like her,don't know why..maybe her hairstyle..

but on kara's idol army, i really like her..

she just so sweet xD

and her eye smile..

love it..

lol..

and yeah,i thought at first she is one of the youngest, if not one xD

I first saw her in a Mister performance a while ago. I think she was sporting braids at the time and I just kept wondering why does she have those. Also, I was one of the people she fooled as I instantly thought she was the youngest of the group when I first saw KARA.

Actually, I thought she was really cute when I first saw here on

the 'BREAK IT' MV. I forgot to add that i thought that she was

the youngest member but later on i was proved wrong.

Her vocals have improved a lot!!!

I love her smile the most<3

Of course, her personality as well.

I think she was the first member that got me interested

the most in KARA in the `07.

(Sunghee with her beauty)

I like the fact that we are both from the same year and month.

Though i'm older than her by 12 days. I seemed to have many

things in common with her. Both been told that we look younger.

I feel more close with her because of it.

She still looks the same!~

Ham, we love you ♡

SEUNGYEON FIGHTING!