[Hamtastic] What was your first impression of Seungyeon?

xichigo

My thoughts were, "WOW she's really cute and has such an innocent face." I read an article on AKP about eyesmiles and saw her.

Funny, cause everything started for me when I first saw Seungyeon. I do believe it was "love at first sight" LOL.

My first impression of Seungyeon is very important because of where it lead me. I joined KH wanting to know more about her, then I got to know Kara and completely fell in love with them. I wouldn't have been a Kamilia if it weren't for me falling for Seungyeon. I owe it all to her ^^

First saw her in "Honey" music video. That was shown on the television.

I thought she was the maknae of the group, cause she was kinda small among the rest.

Didnt really went searching.

Then i kinda saw her often on tv shows, then i thought "ahh~ han seungyeon... the leader of KARA."

After "Mister" was out, i went online searching.

:)

i thought she was incredibly cute and actually thought she was about 16! even now she looks the age of jiyoung i bet if Sulli, jIyoung and Ham were playing everyone would think they're the same age!

I saw her in don't be shy first.... i love her so much! don't you??

Hmm, I really didn't know her in KARA before, I only know Hara, but when I learned their past (about Sunghee), and watched their If U Wanna mv, (my favorite), that's when I first saw her. And later on, I keep noticing her. At first, I said to myself, the Sexy concept don't suit her well, especially Mister. But later on, I really absorbed them thus me becoming a Kamilia. :D. I watched their Haha Mong Show episode, And I think she's the one who makes fun a lot. :D

When I saw the Break It MV I thought she was the Maknae. But when I saw more recent performances of her during that time I thought she was very innocent-looking and gorgeous. Her eye smile was and still is to die for. I always talk to my friends about SY's beautiful eye smile because it first caught my attention.