[Hamtastic] What was your first impression of Seungyeon?

xichigo

im not sure if i posted here already,but whatever lol

--

i first saw her in one of the mister lives...i was trying to focus more on cole cause when i read the comments in youtube,people were all like 'cole is hot' etc,so i wanted to know who she was...but when i watched the vid...the girl with the rocker hairstyle(with braids and all),the one who pulls her suspender up and the one whose eyes are so adorable caught my attention.anddddddd like everyone else,thought that she was the maknae -_-

my 1st impression abt ham: dorky(?!) ^_^

i ws very new to kpop by then...n i saw a video recommended by youtube

it ws her video for family needed

when shes wear the hamster pajamas...

n she "tried" to be sexy :lol: :lol:

which of coz failed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

but then because it's super hilarious...i found myself keep on replaying the video :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When I was first searching about KARA, I read a blog that described each member. I used that blog to acquaint myself with each member. It says there that she's the most Korean looking. Being an Asian, I think she's not the most Korean looking. She can even pass for Southeast Asian.

• 2 months later...

I know Kara when I watched them in Intimate Note with SS501 and I got attracted with Seungyeon's smile and personality and then I watched Mister and for me Seungyeon stood out the most with her hair and her hand moves in her middle part of the song..

lalalalala:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I feel that she is someone who dares to express her feelings and very straightforward and honest :)

When she is all smiles she seems to radiate a sense of optimism and bubbly personality, and when I watch her talk on strong heart about the early days of Kara I felt that she has been through so much and became a strong girl that I'm proud of <3