[Hamtastic] What was your first impression of Seungyeon?

xichigo

When I first saw her I honestly thought she was very cute and happy, BUT didn't expect to become a huge fan of her. The more I learned about her, the BIGGER fan I became! :) She captivated me from the beginning and I've just become more of a fan of our Ham and KARA since then :D Seungyeon FIGHTING!!!

I first saw her during KARA "Lupin" performance on KBS MuBank...

the first one I recognize is Hara since I saw her for IY a few days before that...

and when I got a glimpse at Seungyeon I thought she;s the maknae (or at least the second to theyoungest)...

she's really cute a pretty that make me attracted to her...

I was 'wow-ed' when I saw her on Mister MV. I was like being questioned like this "how could this girl being pretty and cute at the same time?" :D she looks innocent and pure too

I know rite cause she is who she is and its the package itself in Kara that really am an i catching i mean for me yo xD

I don't really get impressed on her when I watch Idol Army, but I give my thumbs up for her personality when she reveals about their sad experience in strong heart.

She really shows that she wants Kara for the best and will protect them no matter happened [i think she is the leader at that time]. When she cries, she looks so hurt and can't resist the feeling. Those are more telling for me that she is a good person and kind-hearted. Really kind-hearted.

But, I am so glad know that the girls are doing great job^^ Fighting!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

First time I saw Seungyeon was when I was watching the rookie girl group dance battle thing at the 2007 MKMF(or now it's called MAMA). My first impression was that she was REALLY cute and she looked really young. Later of course I found out she's an 88er, older than a lot of kpop idols out right now o.o That was a shock haha, she looks so young.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...