[Hamtastic] What was your first impression of Seungyeon?

xichigo

I first noticed her at the Lupin MV, actually while playing DJ Max Technika 3, and at first I'm somewhat confused by looking at her and Nicole because they have similar hairstyles. I noticed that they're very beautiful :o and that is where I started being a fan of Kara. lol

• 2 weeks later...

I randomly watched a video where she host a program on Starcraft competition thing, eventhough i dont understand much korean, i watched the whole video just because of her EPIC cute voice :lol:

A very cute character to me

I first watched Dream Concert when Kara was 4 members and they were performing Break It and If U Wanna. I wasn't really paying attention to it but when If U Wanna came on, it caught my attention and Seung Yeon caught my eyes. Back then I didn't really know the members names but the melody of the song kept on being in my head. When they came back with 5 members and Rock U. I wondered if that group that I liked was this group and it was. So I mean SY is so pretty and looks much younger than her age. It surprised me the first time I looked up her age. Ever since I been a huge fan of SY!!

• 4 weeks later...

I first noticed her in "Running Man" (I'm a very new Kamilia) and I immediately fell in love with her eye smile. My first impression also was, "she's probably a lot younger than I am" but as it turns out, we're only a few years apart! Forever the fake maknae I suppose :tongue:

my first impression on seungyeon, she's such a cute girl. first time i see her at Honey MV.

then i search for variety show, especially in 2008-2009, like zoo zoo club, taxi, idol show. and i really like her! didn't think that she had a same age as Gyuri. and i like her hairstyle too, (pigtail), so adorable. when she acting aegyo or just pout, she still look cute.lol.