[Hamtastic] What was your first impression of Seungyeon?

xichigo

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Firstly I saw SeungYeon in 'Speed Up' MV, and she attracted my first attention that time...... As the song was a little bit of wild and dark, and SeungYeon sat at the stairs, that's the part I most remembered about SeungYeon, and her eyes looked like it can went through my heart, so sharp and irresistible...... But after that, I almost got confused when I watched another KARA's MV, 'Go Go Summer', while I met SeungYeon again in the MV, I cried out "Oh my God!!! That's the one in Speed Up MV, but now she just becoming so, so, so..........cute.........." It's the part I cannot believe that two of them is the same people exactly...... Of course, SeungYeon is a 'little' girl, with a 'little' body, but she has a 'big' dream meanwhile, she is always hardworking in achieving her life goals, she also a caring and loves her the other members like her own siblings, of course, SeungYeon looked like a cute hamster, the most cutest hamster I ever see, so HAMMIE, let's FIGHTING!!!^^ Love you always........... Remember me always...........^^

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

i first saw her on Family Outing, and at first I thought Jiyoung and Nicole were cuter. (duh they were still teens back then. fortunately she still looks young years later while others grew mature.) Then I saw a picture of her, and her posture and figure looked so much like Hyori. That's when I started to notice her more and more. Very quickly she became my favorite active idol (other is Hyori who is no longer idol; they have so much in common).

• 5 weeks later...

My first impression her hammie is..

her baby face:)

She was so adorable with short hair and maybe her cute and innocent voice:)

Nowadays, SeungYeon has matured alot even though her baby face is still there:)

I first learned of Kara when I found the Japanese MV for Mister on YouTube. After watching it for the first time, I thought that Seungyeon and Nicole were the same person because they both had short haircuts (Similar to fukuseihin's problem). It wasn't until I watched the video a few more times that I realized my mistake. I felt bad, so I had to go and research who the members were. Than I got addicted to the music.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...