• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

[Hamtastic] What was your first impression of Seungyeon?

306 posts in this topic

I saw her in MBC Come to play. Where there was SNSD and Kara. She's like the cutest girl I've ever seeen. Then saw her again in Speed Up MV. Look very fiercee >,<

her smile

for the first time i see her, her smile is very addicting me....

her smile is kind of similar with tiffany,

I remember I first saw her fly pass the TV screen on some Kpop news and the only thing I caught was that the girl group was called KARA. Her cute smile captivated me. She kept me interested in KARA!!

I first noticed her at the Lupin MV, actually while playing DJ Max Technika 3, and at first I'm somewhat confused by looking at her and Nicole because they have similar hairstyles. I noticed that they're very beautiful :o and that is where I started being a fan of Kara. lol

First time I saw Seungyeon was in 'If U Wanna'

Her smile melts people :adore:

Oh yea... I also thought that she's the maknae instead of Nicole xP

I know her from Lupin Performance. I think she is really cute, and honestly i thought that she is the maknae.

I first saw her in Lupin MV and I thought she was very cute. I also liked her voice.

I think I first saw her in Pretty Girl, I kept on thinking wow, she's cute but she reminds me of this girl that was my classmate before. They smiled the same way haha!

First is not to good.. Yeah i don't ever to like her for the first..

But right now i really like her so much lol..

Seung%2BYeon%2B%2528%2BKara%2B%2529%2B%25281%2529.jpg

I randomly watched a video where she host a program on Starcraft competition thing, eventhough i dont understand much korean, i watched the whole video just because of her EPIC cute voice :lol:

A very cute character to me

I first watched Dream Concert when Kara was 4 members and they were performing Break It and If U Wanna. I wasn't really paying attention to it but when If U Wanna came on, it caught my attention and Seung Yeon caught my eyes. Back then I didn't really know the members names but the melody of the song kept on being in my head. When they came back with 5 members and Rock U. I wondered if that group that I liked was this group and it was. So I mean SY is so pretty and looks much younger than her age. It surprised me the first time I looked up her age. Ever since I been a huge fan of SY!!

My first impression of Seungyeon was really good :)

I first saw her in Star Golden Bell, the episode with SHINee, 2PM, SNSD & Kara!

She made a really good impression for me, and when I heard mister, I loved it, and that's how I became a fan, and how she's my bias.

I first noticed her in "Running Man" (I'm a very new Kamilia) and I immediately fell in love with her eye smile. My first impression also was, "she's probably a lot younger than I am" but as it turns out, we're only a few years apart! Forever the fake maknae I suppose :tongue:

I thought she was super cute, and different from the typical idols I generally see! She stood out.

I thought she was really cuuuuute and her eye smile was so preeeetty when I first saw her on Come To Play with SNSD.

i dont remembered at all lol.....since my 1st view of kara when i watch rock you MV....i just enjoyed their music as a group at that time

my first impression on seungyeon, she's such a cute girl. first time i see her at Honey MV.

then i search for variety show, especially in 2008-2009, like zoo zoo club, taxi, idol show. and i really like her! didn't think that she had a same age as Gyuri. and i like her hairstyle too, (pigtail), so adorable. when she acting aegyo or just pout, she still look cute.lol.

i first notice her in * Kara Bakery * She just look so cute n adorable ♥ love her aegyo also ♥♥

First impression: AH~ I guess she's the maknae for this group...

After checking the internet I nearly fainted that she is not the maknae..XDD

But her love for animals is just admirable... ^^

I thought she is like those arrogant type when i do not really know her. But after a few months on getting to know kara more, i realise that she is cute. Although its not intentionally. Hha.

first time i saw Hammy in Mister, i thought she was ugly..

but time had passed, i see hammy is really cute.. with her cheeks..

i wanted to pinch it

First time i like kara on honey MV but i wasn't gift any attention to hammie.

After a month i watch all kara MV especially Rock U & We are With You , I fall in love with Han Seung Yeon.

I first saw her in RM..

I thought she was really funny and exciting to watch..

Then I can't stop watching her from then on.. :thumbup:

first saw her in Kara's Mr. video and i thought she was reaaallly cuuuuteee~

and at first thought that she was the maknae (also stuck with that thought for a few months :lol: )

I can't remember where I first saw her but I thought she had huge eyes and a small everything else lol. I thought she spoke honestly too.