[Hamtastic] What was your first impression of Seungyeon?

xichigo

it was love at first sight for me... first time i saw her was through "IF U WANNA" MV and my eyes instantly zooms in to the cutest and prettiest girl i had ever seen.. and her eyesmile in the MV blew me away Hurricane force status.. lol

first impression of her.. hmm, i first learned about Kara when they were promoting Wanna, and at that time I actually didnt notice her as much as Gyuri and Hara.

It wasnt until Lupin that I started to really notice her and thought she was cute. I think it's because i like her short hair and thought it suited her quite well :inluv:

• 2 weeks later...

i had a different response when i saw hammie... I picked hara and ji young as my biases in Kara during Wanna promotions last year.

But during Lupin, I actually liked Hammie and her short hair definitely suits her.. I also watched Strong HEart where she revealed what Kara went through before, and Sunghee quitting... and staffs dont even recognized them.. I really pity and admire Seungyeon. without her, Kara could not have been here....