• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

[Hamtastic] What was your first impression of Seungyeon?

306 posts in this topic

I first saw SY in Lupin and Mister and just noticed her flat nose. But I got over it and noticed how petite she is and the constant smiling before knowing her background.

the smile was the thing that made me go,

OOO she seems funny/cute :)

I first saw her in a random post in a forum, where the author said he's in love with her. But I found her rather chubby and thought "why'd anyone like her?" (she actually did look kinda chubby in the pics he posted). Then I saw her again in RockU and that's where I fell in love with her~

My thoughts were, "WOW she's really cute and has such an innocent face." I read an article on AKP about eyesmiles and saw her.

Funny, cause everything started for me when I first saw Seungyeon. I do believe it was "love at first sight" LOL.

My first impression of Seungyeon is very important because of where it lead me. I joined KH wanting to know more about her, then I got to know Kara and completely fell in love with them. I wouldn't have been a Kamilia if it weren't for me falling for Seungyeon. I owe it all to her ^^

My first impression of her was her eye smile. :) Plus shes super cute. Gotta love her singing too.

shes the one that caught my attention when i 1st came to know about kara..PRETTY!! :)

First saw her in "Honey" music video. That was shown on the television.

I thought she was the maknae of the group, cause she was kinda small among the rest.

Didnt really went searching.

Then i kinda saw her often on tv shows, then i thought "ahh~ han seungyeon... the leader of KARA."

After "Mister" was out, i went online searching.

:)

I first saw her on honey then Lupin.

I think she is very pretty and mature during lupin while cute at other mv. :)

i thought she was incredibly cute and actually thought she was about 16! even now she looks the age of jiyoung i bet if Sulli, jIyoung and Ham were playing everyone would think they're the same age!

I saw her in don't be shy first.... i love her so much! don't you??

"heh? who's this? young girl around the age of... 18?

let's go wikipedia and check..."

"WHOA!!!!!!!! are you sure she's not 18? she looks too young and cute to be older!!!"

a super cute barista..... that's my first impression of her.....

she was making coffee the cutest way.... LOLz

Hmm, I really didn't know her in KARA before, I only know Hara, but when I learned their past (about Sunghee), and watched their If U Wanna mv, (my favorite), that's when I first saw her. And later on, I keep noticing her. At first, I said to myself, the Sexy concept don't suit her well, especially Mister. But later on, I really absorbed them thus me becoming a Kamilia. :D. I watched their Haha Mong Show episode, And I think she's the one who makes fun a lot. :D

i first saw her in KARA's video mister.

she catch most of my attention in the video..she's really attractive..

then i start to find all KARA mv. and i fell in love with her >.<

Honestly , I knew her and Kara by Lupin MV after that I was search more information about this girl band cause I'd like to know her much !! I'm appreciate their patient and their performance.

Fighting Kara :thumbup:

Seungyeon's eye smile attracted me at first. I first liked her when she shared her story about her debut days. Seungyeon worked so hard.

Seungyeon's eye smile attracted me at first. I first liked her when she shared her story about her debut days. Seungyeon worked so hard.

When I saw the Break It MV I thought she was the Maknae. But when I saw more recent performances of her during that time I thought she was very innocent-looking and gorgeous. Her eye smile was and still is to die for. I always talk to my friends about SY's beautiful eye smile because it first caught my attention.

When I first saw Seung Yeon in some video clips! I was totally surprised, honestly speaking I think her eye smile looks much more charming than Fany's!

JuNiOrx3

i knew Kara since i watched Invicible Youth & interested to Goo Hara ;) then i saw their Lupin & Wanna music vide.=o. my first impression of Hammie was... CUTE! the eye smile is really irresistable! :tongue:

my first saw is MV of "honey"

although my attention was mainly went to hara

but i did feel that seungyeon's eye smile very attractive :thumbup1:

CUTE!!

from the face, smile, and voice!! everything is just cute!!! :lol:

and she seems to be a good older sister too!!