• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

[Hamtastic] What was your first impression of Seungyeon?

306 posts in this topic

^ thats probably the HeYeon<3 effect is getting into you. LOL

first noticed her during the KARA4 days when i saw the "If U Wanna" MV.

straight up fell in love with her, you could call it love at first sight.. xD

the first saw i saw on MBC every 1 idol with suju,,

i think she is really pretty and has a beautiful smile <3

first impression... a dorky lovely girl hehe, i even thought of her being the youngest... she just looks too young

i saw her first time on star king.. n i was like ' who is she"? she's funny.. i remember boom was like said " she's new student in boomacademy" to eunhyuk..

i really like her from that time, not many idols do funny things coz their image

I saw her first time on MBC Come to play ( SNSD and KARA )

for my first impression she is really cute, with the unique eye smile she had.

and the second impression she is really really cute.

and the third,fourth etc she definitely cute !! :D

I first saw Ham in Rock you thats where I found out her name was. I found out more of her and the rest of the group and eventually fell inlove with kpop i would say :D I definitely love her eye smile its one of the cutest ones ive seen and I love it!

my first impression was she doesnt really fit her age AT ALL, i thought she was at hara's age or somethg

The first time I saw Seungyeon was during a Star Golden Bell episode. I thought she looked very cute and had the brightest smile. Her innocent face really captured me.

Since I only knew Goo Hara from Invincible Youth, I only recently saw all the KARA girls for the first time. The first video I saw was Mr, but she didn't strike me in any special way then because I was focusing on Hara too much, haha. However, when I saw the Wanna MV, she struck me as really interesting (due to her eyes) and since then I've been looking at her more.

I think she might possibly become my favorite KARA girl :3

Well I don't Now kara but see hara in G7 then i watch all kara in interview KBS Arabic division and all the time she was laugh i feel She's Irresponsible ? !

but Now i love her

Wow, she's amazing. She is so cute and a ball of energy. Also, her voice is incredible. Too bad i melt whenever she does her aegyo...

first time i watch her at family outing SE01 where she came as a guest...at first she look so innocent in that show but actually she good UNNIE for KARA..hehehe..good luck seungyeon :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

addicted by her sound in the ost superstar... too cute, nice, and sweet to resist !!

ps: juz get to know about kara for 1 month

i feel this warm and cozy feeling the first time i saw her <3

first impression ??? hmmmm

when first time i saw her photo i think her eyesmile is so cute !! >.<

First Time I Watch DREAM CONCERT in Mid year 2010

so attracted to HER SMILES,EYES AND Outfits :jogging:

"wow this short haired girl is so pretty..in a fierce way"

that was right after I watched her fall in Lupin xD

First impression? I could take my eyes off of hers. They are so hypnotizing. First impression, cute and short girl that I could know for years and suddenly fall in love.

I'm just new, so there are many things i don't know about Kara, but I'll update myself soon

My first impression of Hammie...a small cute face girl, she is amazed me in term how strong her wills really is. read other members comments helped me love she more

My first impression on noona was she is the maknae of the group.

Later I found out She's one of the 88 line and Jing's the real maknae.

Noona you really fooled me the first time I saw you, you're really the fake maknae :=)):