• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

[Hamtastic] What was your first impression of Seungyeon?

306 posts in this topic

First time i saw Seung Yeon was in jumping, and i said to myself man i need to know her name and be able to recognize her because she has an adorable eye smile and look so cute. I guess from there on i was a hammie fan until now and forever.

First impression: she definitely don't look her age, lol ! At first i thought she was one of the younger ones, or the maknae even, but who knew she was the same age as Gyuri

im not sure if i posted here already,but whatever lol

--

i first saw her in one of the mister lives...i was trying to focus more on cole cause when i read the comments in youtube,people were all like 'cole is hot' etc,so i wanted to know who she was...but when i watched the vid...the girl with the rocker hairstyle(with braids and all),the one who pulls her suspender up and the one whose eyes are so adorable caught my attention.anddddddd like everyone else,thought that she was the maknae -_-

my 1st impression abt ham: dorky(?!) ^_^

i ws very new to kpop by then...n i saw a video recommended by youtube

it ws her video for family needed

when shes wear the hamster pajamas...

n she "tried" to be sexy :lol: :lol:

which of coz failed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

but then because it's super hilarious...i found myself keep on replaying the video :D

Very cute eye smile, pretty and a awesome dancer :)

And she's very kind :blushing:

I thought she was the youngest in the group, haha. I also thought she had very strong and impressive vocals, second to Nicole.

the first time i saw seung yeon is in one of the mister perf on youtube, i tot she was kinda hot and then later i saw he cute side in pretty girls mv...

she's so damn pretty in king of idols and mister love performances, so i decided to love her hahaha

cute, girlie and shy, but then I saw her bungee jump like it was a walk in the park...

Uh. I had some bad impression...sort of in the bad-ish way.

As you recall...Here's mine:

My first impression on Seungyeon was, she's werid, and I didn't think she was pretty.

But, really, right now, I really respect her...since when I knew Kara.

well i think she is perfectly sweet! charmed by her at the very first instance!

i really thought shes the maknae

i just thing:

"I NEED GO TO KOREA!"

ahahaahaha...

"whos the cute, sexy, hot and beautiful girl? *-*"

=P love you, ham!

I was first seeing Seung Yeon's video on youtube which was the 'KARA thanks fans meet' singing Miracle

OH NO!! Her mistake made me feel in love with her

I think that her mistake was really cute n charming,,,

i saw her first time in her live performance Mr. (korean version),

the i was like "hmm her eyes is so beautiful" . then i watch rock u, she is very cute there, cuteness overload~

love 'em

When I was first searching about KARA, I read a blog that described each member. I used that blog to acquaint myself with each member. It says there that she's the most Korean looking. Being an Asian, I think she's not the most Korean looking. She can even pass for Southeast Asian.

mmm, first i look her is when i'm searching for Kara's member pictures one by one.

and when i looked for Seungyeon's pics, i think her face is really cute, but looklike hams. haha

Being ignorant of K-pop at the time, when I first saw her on Star King I actually thought Kara was her name rather than the group's name... quite embarrassing, to say the least. On the other hand, she was very cute...

It was her aegyo. I remember seeing her in the Lupin promotions and she was amazing. I think it was her eye smile and her amazing voice. Kara's ham fighting!!!

ummm i first saw kara from a mister video my friend showed me... but i started really like seungyeon after watching a live performance of honey ><

I know Kara when I watched them in Intimate Note with SS501 and I got attracted with Seungyeon's smile and personality and then I watched Mister and for me Seungyeon stood out the most with her hair and her hand moves in her middle part of the song..

lalalalala:D

when the first time i saw her, i think she was the maknae of the group (many people will same with me :lol2: )

although i know her age, i'm still most like her in the group :blush:

First time I saw her in Family Outing, I think she was Soyeon Tara. They looks alike but later on i find out that she was Kara Member...

I thought she was very very very pretty and had a great voice so everything is positive from the start