[Hamtastic] What was your first impression of Seungyeon?

xichigo

I first saw her during the "Break it" debut. I didnt really think much of her at the time cause my eyes were glued on Sunghee cuz of her voice. But I saw her as the "cute one who pushes the background dancer aside" ^^.

Fast forward a few years and I heard Wanna. She looks much more mature and I like it when she has her hair straight and short exactly like in Lupin. Once I heard she wants to become a translator, I immediately liked her even more since we share the same goal. She's just adorable.

She shares top with Nicole on my list.

Saw her when they presented the group but the one who left me an impression then was Sunghee XD

Then Saw her in SBS Gayo Daejun i think was 08 (whan they performed Pretty Girl) and became my fave <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know SS501 first, then KARA. .

I know KARA after my friend tell me, ,^^

In the past, I love girlgroup from Japan called Morning Musume,

but this friend always tell me "It's better KARA than MM"

He gave me "Honey" song. .

and I started to like it !! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Later, when I found some info for KARA, Ii read a lot about SeungYeon who is struggling for KARA. .

really love her struggle. .

:thumbup::eyelove: :eyelove: :)

now, SEUNG YEON is my role model :thumbup: :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

I used to be a devout SNSD fan. Harcore Kara fan now.

I saw her when I was watching Come to play with SNSD and Kara. Seungyeon was voted the most attractive and I researched, found Kara and fell in love. :> Seungyeon was definently the prettiest, her eye smile caught my eye.

I heard of Kara's 'Rock U' song a few years back, but I never really paid attention to the group.

But somewhere around this year, my friend brought up the topic about Kara and kept urging me to watch their videos.

So I finally watched 'Rock U' again when I was at her house.

I kept trying to spot a favourite since I always have always have a favourite in groups.

My friend likes Nicole, so she kept urging me to like her too. But I didn't want to have similar favourites. XD

So, I watched their MV and finally spotted a cute, charming girl and immediately called dibs. (LOL)

And that girl happened to be Seungyeon. (;

So, my first impression of her was basically a really cute girl who (in my opinion) outshone the rest. I also thought she was the prettiest in the group.

And in all due respect to the other members - I still think she has those qualities. ^_^

Edited by berryFEVER