[Hamtastic] What was your first impression of Seungyeon?

xichigo

first, i didn't care about kara. then i fell in love with them in variety shows.

gyuri was my number 1 fav at first. i loved her personality and how chic she was on TV LOL!

but then at lupin stage, i saw seungyeon with a cast and still performing.

at that point, i flel in love with her.

really, most idols don't want to go on stage even if they have a little cold, but seungyeon sucked it up! :]

seungyeon forever <3

-edit-

actually, i loved her even earlier.

wen she was with 2PM and going around.

shes like: WE'RE ALL ORGANISMS!

LOLOLOLOL.

i love her

Edited by 싼티♥Goddess

hmmm...

when was it?

unlike you guys, i've just known Kara last year...

i was actually looking for f(x)'s vids taht day when i stumbled on Kara's live performance of Lupin...the one where they first won in mcountdown i think???haha...

i watched their mv and i liked hara at first and considered hammie as the smallest among the group...

but then when i saw their live performance, i was like, who is that girl with the second shortest hair?she's hot...she looks fierce and all...she really was into their concept...

then is started watching their past and present performances...

and she had totally blown me away.

i think i really fell in love with her(if it's even possible considering i'm also a girl) when she fell down while dancing live in Lupin..but then she got up like nothing happened and performed on of her best performances ever...

then when she had injured her arm on a shooting, i was sooo worried...wondering whether she will be able to perform again...and she did! even when a cast on, she did her best and performed again another heartbreaking, mind-stopping performance that night...

that incident clearly describes who she is...a woman that is strong and willing to do everything for the best of her group...

love yah SY!!!

She had that cute ADORABLE eye-smile that just killed meh <3

I'm a huge lover of eye smiles.. cough cough Tiffany cough.

She had a resemblance to Dara from 2ne1 so I loved SY (:

Haha, I just thought she was an all-around carefree cutie ~

I thought she was maknae too ^^

First time I saw her was in the Honey MV, and her hair style was what attracted me. At first I did think she was funny looking at first but then looking at her more and more she becomes cuter every time. I actually thought she was the youngest member in the group when I first started watching kara because of her baby face haha. Her smile is just simply adorable :eyelove: .

at first, honestly, i don't like seungyeon. at all.

i thought her face looked annoying and i hate her the most in kara.

but now, i realized that i was ABSOLUTELY DUMB

seungyeon is now in my top 2, along with jiyoung :D

i love her now ^^

• 2 weeks later...