[Gyutiful] What was your first impression of the Goddess?

xichigo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me, I'm not really interested to Gyuri when i first saw her in Mister live performance because she looks overshadowed with Nicole and Seungyeon performance..

I began to took interest to Gyuri when i watch her in Come To Play with SNSD..

The looks, the attitudes..

The way she speak, the way she moves..

Truly... goddess~ ♥____♥

"This is it, this is my ideal woman I've been looking for my whole life~" ♥___♥

At first, I was not really a karaholic fan, im a blackjack member... im only used to hear kara's songs because of its catchy rhythm but I never search for their vids or pictures but one day I got the chance to download "Mister Video" and love Gyuri's Asian look. And curiosity falls down upon me when I read articles about their sexy comeback.. Then I saw again the Goddess, I was like WOW!! literally huh, I like their dance and Gyuri's nice face. She is so innocent-like and gotta love her flawless skin...

first learnt about kara when i saw them perform mister on YT. then i saw this girl who was singing the part where everyone was dancing around her? god she was so pretty!!!! then i read more about them and that girl was gyuri!!! so prettyyyy!!!!

Guest asyraf jiyoung saranghae~

Ekekekekekekekeke...

When I first saw her, I was like woahhhhh...

Dang she's pretty,

n has a high confidence level ^^

all kara members are very pretty even when I first saw them^^

at first i thought she was stubborn, high standard & choosie...

but in reality she's honest & respectful, she's the best.

she has the quality of the leader... being the goddess is just her thing.

even her mom stated that she's actualy a shy girl

no i didnt notice her.. T_T

my first was nicole because of the mister dance!

LOL! but it turned out with

park gyuri!

its because i surfed more bout kara

and i knew that gyuri was the leader.

i saw their selfcams then

i found her fun! :thumbup1:

I first saw her in one of Nicole's level with me episodes. She's very charming, beautiful and funny too :aha: I didn't even know that they were on the same group until i searched the web and saw "Kara's Goddess Park Gyuri" :inluv:

First I watch their break it MV and I thought is that girl (gyuri) half? she's so pretty!!..and i was surprise when nicole was rapping in english cause I thought it was gyuri...for her goddess consept I was really proud of her..cause some girls couldn't do it cuase they'd be scare or something.... she's really strong inside!! :wacko:

first time i saw her in COme to play with SNSD. when she introduced herself as "KARA's leader, park gyuri who's in charge of beauty" . i was like,"WHAT THE HECK? whos that person? why shes so confidence like that?" n when jae suk asked her about the pretty question or watever i forgot, she said "ummm. have u ever think of yourself as always pretty?" GOD, i was like WHAT THE HELL IS THAT GIRL DOING? GODDESS? WHAT THE HELL MAN!!

then i search her on yahoo!, google any many webs. utube also. then i figured out, her real personality off the camera isnt like that. then im starting to like her. hahahaha. she is a beauty.. she didnt say anything wrong about the goddess thing. but she is indeed a goddess. hahaha