[Gyutiful] What was your first impression of the Goddess?

xichigo

at first i couldn't recognize who's who in kara ...

but then they started to get my attention ... then when i saw her in pretty girl ... i was like "she looks weird"

but after hear some more of their songs and watching more of them ... i was like " why's she soooooo pretty ??? "

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first impression on gyuri: beautiful, arrogant, too conceited and self-absorbed!

but her character is full of confidence and wittiness which i admire the most.

nobody can be like her.

the one and only park gyuri.

definitely a GODDESS!

the first time i saw her was in the 'pretty girl' mv, and i thought that she was so pretty and her voice was amazing ~

althought i absolutely adore jiyoung, i still think that gyuri's voice is amazing and that she really is a goddess♥

pretty was the word that came to my mind when i first saw gyuri in their mv.but when i saw her in variety shows,i was thinking how can a girl be so arrogant and full of herself?calling urself a goddess is no humble act.however, as i continued watching their shows,i slowly fell into gyuri's charms.she's just confident of herself and she definitely got what it takes to be a goddess.

i don't remember my first time saw her at tv...but i remember watching her at SGB and my first impression was "wow~! she's beutiful~!" and keep watching the episode and i thought "hahaha, this girl is so dorky"....after watching her at several variety show and sukira...bam!! i fell in love with her... :P and i'm a girl XD

love her sweetness, confidence, and her perverted side haha

i think i first saw her on mbc's come to play

the one with snsd and kara as guests

that was one of the most entertaining shows i've watched

i loved all of gyuri's answer

especially when she was like, "oh there is one thing i don't like"

and then she goes "oh never mind" HAHAHAHAHA

i love how blunt she is.. it makes her funnier.. even though some people hate that =/

Honestly at first, I did get the impression she was overconfident (and I'm sure I wasn't the only one); but after I got to see her in some more shows, that impression changed and I actually like that sense of confidence she shows all the time. I guess it's fair to say she's my favorite now.