[Gyutiful] What was your first impression of the Goddess?

xichigo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first saw her, I thought ' wow she's really pretty :o and has lots of confidence' and she was the one who stood out to me the most.

I also loved how she answered questions :P

Arrogant and Strong Woman. But after viewing some of her videos and seeing how she takes care and be a big sister to the other members, I've grown to like her more.

And her "Goddess" Persona really fits her well.

• 2 weeks later...

i rmbr i first saw her when i was watching the come to play episode with kara and snsd and at first i thought she was really stuck up (sorry gyuri unnie :() but i did think she was really pretty and funny too and then soon i got into kara and started watchin their show and thats when i totally fell for her charms :D now shes my fave member from kara and also one of my fav girl idols :D

I didn't really pay attention to Gyuri at first, but when I did, I noticed that she was the least Asian-looking out of the five (absolutely no hate intended! :bored:). As time went by, and as I saw her in a variety of shows, especially that on episode of SSP, she was quite conceited and cocky. BUT... she's a goddess so whatever. :tongue: ... :thumbup:

I first saw her on a couple of variety shows. She seemed to be a little arrogant at first, but as I saw her more in shows and interviews I started to realize that she's playing up that persona to be funny (and succeeding quite well). Of course, she has good reason to be proud of her looks. She's gorgeous. One of the prettiest girls in KPop today. Funny and pretty was basically the winning combination that made me like her.

• 2 weeks later...