[Gyutiful] What was your first impression of the Goddess?

xichigo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't pay much attention for our goddess at first, I was late to know kara.. I can't recall how I suddenly stumbled to "Jumping" MV and put some interest on Jing, but as I get to know KARA, and see many of their MV, variety shows.. Then I just realize our goddess charm.. It's just.. WOW...!!!

i thought she was really pretty but i thought she had an attitude. cz she kept talking abt how she was the goddess so i got the impression tht she thinks really highly of herself. but after watching more kara shows i've realized she isnt really like tht and she seems nice and caring.

The first time I saw Park Gyuri, it was from MBC's Come To Play with SNSD, and being a SONE and not a Kamilia, I didn't really pay attention to the KARA girls. But Gyuri stood out, in a bad way to me, I thought she was really arrogant with her goddess personality, hehe.

However, after watching some variety shows (such as Star Golden Bell), I started to find her goddess persona funny and quite witty too!

Now, being a Kamilia, I start to realise that she has that aura around her (like what another poster mentioned!)

The first time I saw Park Gyuri, it was from MBC's Come To Play with SNSD, and being a SONE and not a Kamilia, I didn't really pay attention to the KARA girls. But Gyuri stood out, in a bad way to me, I thought she was really arrogant with her goddess personality, hehe.

Same happened to me. I saw her at Star Golden Bell, that idol episode, and I thought that she was very annoying.

I don't know her so much because I'm a new Kara fan but that made me notice her beauty. And I dont hate that arrogance so much anymore.

Edited by Yamaan

• 1 month later...