[Gyutiful] What was your first impression of the Goddess?

xichigo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I found her arrogance annoying, but then I realized it wasn't arrogance. It's really just a form of charm, her confidence can be off putting but it's really comforting to see.

So although I am definitely not the biggest Kara fan, I'm slowly seeing each of their charms :)

I first saw her in the star golden bell challenge. What really make me like her istantly is her wiityness and her over confidence attitude. I like people that are witty, dorky and have a sense of humor, so i immediately like her :D Gyuri was super pretty too, and the goddess nickname fitted her perfectly!

Edited by cHeRrYheartKARA

To me when the first time I saw here, I instantly know that she's the leader due to the charismatic look and how she brings herself around.

There's this certain aura about her that makes her stand out.

She really deserve the title of the goddess

I don't like her facial features at first. Then I was exposed to KARA and their shows and vids, and saw Gyuri as a beautiful and gorgeous goddess. I love KARA more when I watched their Haha Mong Show, where they shoot for 20 minutes without their make ups and they look MORE BEAUTIFUL with their natural face not unlike other girl groups. (take note: I'm a former sone. kekeke)

my first impression was "wow, this girl looks so mature :-p". At that time, I even felt that she's a little scary LOL!!

but when I get to know KARA more and more, she becomes my fave member because of her unique charm and personality...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I first saw her, she's wow!

This girl is very confident, she got the guts! Watching her on tv show always make me laugh!

She is so fun to watch. But later I found out that she is very caring toward the members.

That makes me love her more, and that is the core to in which how I became a Kamilia. :lol:

I forgot the title of the show that I first saw her. I just remember Kara, SNSD, T-ara, BEG, and another girl group, which I'm not familiar with, were invited and they showed off their trademark dances while other members try to copy theirs. At this point, I only know Jiyoung and Nicole from Kara, then I saw her and I was like, "Who's that girl with goddess-like beauty?" I was really blown away. I saw her again in one episode of SNSD's Factory Girl and Hello Baby. Then when I asked my brother who is that one beautiful member from Kara that is not Jiyoung and Nicole. He thought I was referring to Hara, then I looked Goo Hara up in the internet, I was wondering why she looked so different from when I saw her from those shows. So I thought maybe it was her makeup that made her look different. After several observations, that's when I realized I was stupid and looking up at a different member of Kara. I discovered that I was referring to Gyuri after all. I think she's really a serious type of person. :D

@genji27

lol @ "not knowingly while searching on the wrong girl, and wondering why she looked so different."

thank goodness, you managed to realise one day!

tbh gyul didn't strike me on her physical appearance (not saying she isn't beauty) but her wittiness and self-confidence pulled me over, and here i'm since.

btw the show was sweet girl where the girls (minus cole) appeared in mister outfits.

the other groups not mentioned were 4minute & after school.

lastly, welcome to gyul thread, and thanks for all your thoughtful posts.

hope to see you around!

• 2 weeks later...

well, to be honest, i don't thought gyul so special when i see KARA for the first time though (sorry) BUT when the time i see KARA in the mcountdown date performance, when i see gyul with her twin tail hair (which is my favourite hair style), my heart immediately falls, and bcome the goddess worshiper :)