[Gyutiful] What was your first impression of the Goddess?

xichigo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a new fan. So, the first time I saw her was on the "STEP" MV.I thought that she was so gorgeous there. Right at that moment, I established her as my favorite member. But, after seeing her in clips of variety shows and other things, I like her even more. Love her humor, and I think she's gorgeous, and her voice is just awesome! :D

Edited by candiesrus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first impression of her is that she's really pretty, cool, and amusing (but I still find Kim Sunghee prettier XD). But I was wrong, NOT only she is pretty, but she is a GODDESS! But setting the fan-girl in me aside, she really left a good first impression on me that last until now.

The first time i ever saw her was on Star Golden Bell on Youtube in June this year... Then 4 months later i spent 2 hours trying to find that video, so that I could try to figure out who she was. I'm really glad I'm a fan now :lol:

My first time seeing her was when I was watching Mister MV. I just thought "Wow, what gorgeous woman". Then, I watched Lupin and I thought "This girl is incredibly beautiful". Finally, I watched Step MV and then I realized that she was one of the most beautiful girls than I have ever seen in my life

• 3 weeks later...

My first impression on our leader is "OMO! She's so BEAUTIFUL!!!"

That's the first thing that came to my mind when I first saw her...

I also got a little hint of her "goddess" personality...

But I never thought she's dorky~~

:cheerful:

The first KARA mv I saw was Pretty Girl and she definitely stood out. She's so freakin pretty. She has this exotic look to her and I thought she was possibly mixed with something non Asian lol. She was my favorite member right away, but now I don't really have a favorite. I like them all so much ^^

Edited by iwannapretty