[Gyutiful] What was your first impression of the Goddess?

xichigo

Actually I watch Kara first at Idol Army, and I find they are so cute, beautiful, funny, honest and outspoken.

But, among all I find Gyuri is very beautiful, Goddess naturally, and so cool. She doesn't pretend that, she is real beauty and Goddess.

Her overconfident make me more admire her. She can encourages her member well and care for them.

So, my first impression for her is:

Beauty, Goddess, Cool, Confident and Honest^^

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at first when i saw her i thought she was pretty but..

after it turned out that she is my favorite now also the-rest

but she caught me after Hara

but she is pretty!!! :eyelove:

but first impression was : A TRUE GODDESS..LOL :thumbup:

Edited by mariteehee

I saw her for the first time in a magazine along with the other members but at that time I don't look closely at her as I'm not biased to any K-Pop group at that time.

I started to take a close look at her in 'Step' mv. She really made me fall from head to the heels over her by her beauty :geminluv:

I was like 'wow! tthat girl is really gorgeous :blushing: ' when I see her in the mv.

I first saw Kara in their Wanna video. Since I didn't know anything about them, I didn't really form any memories about what I thought of them as individuals. Then I watched the Rock-U video and this is where Gyuri shines. Her voice is excellent in Rock-U. Also, she is given a good singing part that really lets her voice stand out. I think Gyuri has a really beautiful voice. I wish they sang more songs like Loney where her she can show her beautiful sound.

Kara Fighting

She was the first one I knew from KARA

all her pics that I saw show off a lot of charm and confidence

and this is what make her so attractive for me and other

even though ppl get understand her in wrong way

BUT she still our PRETTY leader :thumbup1:

I first saw her on STEP and she definitely caught my eye.

Out of the 5 of them, her voice and her beauty was so mesmerizing.

And I thought to myself, she must have a powerful personality to match that.

And I was right. :D

But I also knew deep down she was a humble person, so I went and watched SGB, Strong Heart and their videos and it was proven right! :)

• 3 months later...

the first time i saw kara and ofc gyuri was a year and a half ago after my friend introduce them to me. and my first impression of gyuri unnie was i thought she was mean, kinda like of snobbish. but then later i knew that it was only her image. and now i love her for that.

• 2 weeks later...

I first saw her on HahaMOng show.. N the first thing they said was that this was the Goddess' room.. I thought "Who calls themself goddess? she must be pretty full of herself" But then I saw her and I was like "she has the right to be.. She's so bloody good looking!!" N then I started to watch all the mvs and variety shows which had KARA in it and I started liking all the other members too but Gyuri will always be my bias.. And her voice.. No words to describe.. GODDESS IS THE ONLY WORD THAT FITS HER! She's too good for anything else..

• 3 weeks later...

I first saw her during Break It.

My first impression was:

1. She's mixed blood, doesn't look Korean.

2. She looks so cool and pretty! <3

3. But she looks mean lol.

4. I like her! ^_^

Turns out, she's Korean.

She's not only cool and pretty, but adorable, beautiful and gorgeous as well. ♥

She's definitely not mean lol. She has a great heart, very caring and she's extremely funny.

I love her! :inluv:

• 4 weeks later...

I first know KARA through Hara cause at that time I don't really like her :gemrunaway: (p/s: not anymore) so I was looking for what is this KARA... :gemhuh: but than first video of KARA that I saw was LUPIN and when I watch it I was like o_O they are pretty, cool and not bad....which letter I said they are the best :gemnoway: thought I got hooked with kamilia because of Nicole but I still remember my very first impression on Gyuri, I thought she has the wow effect... she is soooo pretty! ALL KARA GIRLS ARE PRETTY :gemshout: and Gyuri is Gyutiful indeed :gemcheer: