[Gyutiful] What was your first impression of the Goddess?

xichigo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first saw her in Pretty girl MV that was brought by my friend.

I saw it from ipod so I can't see much clearly .

When I first noticed her, I remember that I pointed her and tell my friend

"This girl must have had a plastic surgery."

(sorry Gyul until now I still feel guilty to her jeez.^ ^")

I later find out that she's so beautiful since she's a kid. and got really surprised.

She's now my favorite member because of her coolness. ;P

I hope that DSP will promote her more .plus I really want to see her and hyuk in WGM teehee.

Gyul fighting!! XD

ahaha I already put a long story in SeungYeon's first impression topic about this too >.<

Well anyway she is really charming! I got hook instantly when I see her first time in honey MV.. That's just how pretty she is!!

but because of Idol Army... SeungYeon pulled my heart to her..........

i don't really remember well when is the 1st time i see her..

i think it was on 2pm's idol show..

honestly i didn't really pay attention to her..

and similar with KunNueng, i though at first she have plastic surgery too xD

and before i know kara,my sister always tell me about her 'princess-illness'

so i already have bad image about her..

but when i knew kara more,she really make my opinion about her turns 180 degree..

lol..

really,all of kara really surprised me xD

lol this is going to sound bad, but when kara first came out i was reading their little profile thingee that DSP released back then and i was like "Park Gyuri?... a little too similar to hyori..." and i sorta brushed the whole group off as a whole... then that break it special stage with hyori came out and i was like oh my god she's so cool...!

Btw..im kinda confuse..

Which goddess are you talking about??

Is it Gyuri..

But u mentioned Seung Yeon..Or you're taking her as an example..

If its Gyuri..

I didnt really focus on her when i first saw Kara on Music Bank performing Wanna..

I started to notice her in Wanna's MV and SGB...

I think she's really hot and charismatic..

And yeah..that leadership aura..hahaha

there are times where I'd see comments where people's first impressions of her is that she's too full of herself.

But I loved her from the get-go -- the moment she announced herself as the "beautiful goddess" Gyuri followed by more of her witty-ness, I became her fan.

Really, I don't understand why some people don't use their common sense and try to figure out why on earth Gyuri would still show such an overconfident personality through every variety show she's been in if it was actually a bad thing in the first place.

at any rate, my first impressions from both her physical appearance and the first words that came out of her mouth: beauty, goddess, and witty to the max -- she's just full of WIN

She had a really cool & sort of down-to-earth-yet-still-PRETTY look to her during Break it. Glam but bad-***, haha. I was surprised to find it she's full Korean. o:

I had a good first impression of our Goddess. <3

When i saw Park Gyuri by first time was an accident...

One day, about December 20 2009, I was in youtube listening music and put on them: "j pop" and appears http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPRp6g_P7HE (Jpop Female top 10), and then, i watched that video and the videos to the rigth too, and it showing kpop vs jpop female version ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDFD24o9IOk ), i pressed that video and showed Kara (Pretty girl and Honey MV) but a little part... in that moment i saw to Gyuri for first time and I sayed: who are that girl!?, she is so cute, the girl most beatiful what I saw she is like a doll!!!... and she touched my heart just in that moment...

Edited by Victor Daniel

I first saw her on arirang or kbs world (I forgot)

and that time I didn't even know about KARA. all I know is SNSD only.. but then, wow there was KARA with Gyuri in the middle.

all I could think is: THIS GIRL IS SURE PRETTY. she even beats all the SNSD members in terms of prettiness..

she's a real goddess ^^