[Gyutiful] What was your first impression of the Goddess?

xichigo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I was a KARA 4 fan.. my initial thoughts was wow she looks mixed lol I'm sure others have thought that too.. then I realized that she was more than just a pretty face :thumbup:

When i first see her in Lupin MV (yeah kinda late), she really didn't catch my attention. I was only focusing on Hara and SY, i find that she is an average girl~

As i watched more of their performances, and the way she carry herself in variety shows, i started to notice the beauty in her and her character.

Now i think of her as a responsible and funny leader. dorky at times though.. :)

first time I notice her, she was in "come to play" along the other members and with SNSD...

at first I thought she was kinda arrogant, but then at the second half of the show, she shows off her wittiness.. and I admit I saw this kind of personality (looked narcissistic but is totally witty with her answers) in a Japanese girl group * michishige sayumi of morning musume* and got me thinking that this Gyuri girl might be like that too, and I look/research/stalk her videos and yes, I fell for her charms :D

hehehe... I'm glad that I got curious of her, coz it got me into KARA fandom :)

and I love the fact that she is actually super sweet and tender and dorky and takes care of her members a lot XD

charming goddess indeed :D :D

well when i first saw her it was on sgb when she first called herself a goddess or venus something. and i didn't like her because i thought she was a showoff. but then as i continued to watch shows she was on, the girl is hillarious when she pulls the goddess act! now i love her and i think she is a good role model for girls because nowadays girls don't have confidence anymore and she really appreciates what she has. i respect that about her now

hesitated thinking i shouldn't be here because i didn't have any first thought on our goddess.

couldn't recall anything. mine was always on ham & hammie.

slowly as i researched on the group, realized that she's the prettiest.

but that's all, i don't fancy about her.

even as i watched their past performance & variety shows/talks, i'm still able to function normally.

then THE fatal blow came after watching her in kara4 videos, it's stamped plus confirmed.

now i truely realized one thing, adoring her means understand her thoughts & watch her space.

she's so "quick" at her age. her wittiness & uniqueness personality will enable her to see far.

:( i'll stick with gyuri for the rest of her entertainment career. :P

first thought: is that my friend? nah..can't be..

second thought: is she a mixed blood?

third thought: i'm gonna immigrate to korea.

this is a good one! hahahhh..

i'm second behind you. :o

PARK GYURI??

I saw her for the first time in the MV of Pretty Girl

and i was mesmerized by her beauty

she's do damn BEAUTIFUL that I couldn't resists to look at her all the time.

I searched her through a lot of sites

and I like her even better

Her mom and Gyuri has the same beauty....

]

Edited by hyenaholic

• 2 weeks later...