[Gyutiful] What was your first impression of the Goddess?

xichigo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i first saw her at SSP show with BEG and jokwon..im a fan of adams thats why ive watched it!!at first, im like,"what's the problem of this girl?? self love much????" in that show she said that after watching the SSP, people who watched it will google her... true to her words, i did!!!she really has a very interesting personality!!!ah!!just love her!!!

I first saw her at the MBC show Come to Play. It was an episode where SNSD & Kara were special guests.

I couldn't help notice Gyuri was a bit narcissistic, but it kinda made her more charming and charismatic.

After I got into Kara a lot more, I realized she really deserves the "Goddess" title. She has this rare kind of beauty that makes unique.

And of course, her voice complements her looks.

Gyuri jjang!

The first time I saw her was in Mister perf but I didnt pay attention to her. I just knew she was this girl wearing a cap or sth in that perf with all the other members dancing around her. I thought Nicole and Seungyeon stood out alot in that performance, Hara was the most outstanding in the sense that she was the first one I recognized in subsequent perfs and Jiyoung looked very sweet and japanese like. I had no opinion and whatsoever about Gyuri at that time :/

But then I watched Come To Play because I used to be crazily in love with SNSD last time and I really really laughed out loud at her when she said she was in charge of beauty in KARA. And when she was asked to show her flirty, sexy and shy expressions or smth at one point of the show that was it. I fell for her like crazy for her goddess charm haha.

And now she's my fave member no doubt and I'm pretty sure she'll forever be my fave kpop female celeb for as long as she's going to be in the industry ^^

hmm... first impression of her.. i probably notice her during a Wanna/Mister performance, and she was probably one of the first that caught my attention along with Hara. She had a very elegant appearance that made her stand out, and i think she had really nice eyes.

First time i saw Gyuri when i watched Live power music on Animax.....

What a beautifull Woman.... Then i search in google, the only thing that i know that she was arrogant girl....

But then i know that she is the leader of KARA.. and she have the attitude to become the LEADER......

Edited by herri

my first impresion :-?

it would be her sense of humor =))

the first korean show i watched was star golden bell :X i really like that show, i keep watching them, until 1 episode had KARA (gyuri, seungyeon, jiyoung, hara)as guests, i laughed my guts out every time Gyuri answered MC'question, and i've become a KAMILIA since the day i watched that show ^^ and my most favourite member is GYURI :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: