[Gyutiful] What was your first impression of the Goddess?

xichigo

She is confident and fun to be with. Some people may said that she is arrogant and too proud of her self. In my eyes it is a positive thing. She loves herself. We all should love ourselves. Come on I am sure majority of people out there are unhappy with themselves and look down on their looks. We need to accept ourselves and love ourselves. Gyuri nailed that fact into my head hard when I saw her on a talkshow where she said that she is the goddess. She was happy and very playful. I admired that a lot. :wub: I got to watch more about her. Her confidence really strengthen her beauty.

Edited by Palaverist

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't watch any variety shows before so i watched the one with kara and 2am and beg. At first ill be honest i thought she was full of herself and that made me kinda go <_< . but i watched more shows that she was on and deng, i totally fell inlove with her! she's hilarious and pretty. her personality got to me and made me love her even more ^_^

Well, I first noticed her in Lupin (I had just got into Korean music around when that song debuted), so I watched it with my friend a couple of times, and was mesmerised when I saw her. Then I watched it over and over again just to look for her properly, paused the video and stared blankly at her face. Ahh... SO PRETTY~

The first time I saw Goddess was at that show (can't remember the name but she was with Hara and Ham along with Narsha, GaIn and JoKwon) it was pretty recent. When I first saw her, I was like "WOW she's really beautiful". But when she started to talk and introduce herself as "the most beautiful girl in Korea" I was like "Wow. What's up with her?" And I'm being honest (please don't kill me cause I freakin love her too). Not that I disliked her but her statements were just really surprising to me. I've never really seen a person quite like her. I stayed more on the neutral side the first time I saw her. Only because of the fact that her statements shocked me lol. But I never disliked her. I was too in love with Seungyeon for me to dislike anyone in Kara.

I immediately fell in love with Gyul as soon as I found out more about her and her charms.

Goddess indeed.

Gyul <3333

First thought: ...Is this girl Korean or what? Why are her eyes so freaking hot?

Haha, I thought Gyuri was awesome. I was immediately drawn to her because she didn't look full Korean and because her vocals her powerful. When I watched the Honey music video I was really surprised because I thought she really did look like a Goddess (:

i first saw her in the honey mv but at that time i didnt rly think of her as a goddess. at that time i was still new to kara, but over time i acknowledged that this omma is rly a goddess.

so, first impressions include:

1. awesome voice

2. super sharp nose (i was so awed by it :scared: )

umm ya i think that's about it. but it was rly her nose that made her so memorable and easy to recognize :tongue:

To be honest. I was watching SNSD in golden starbell. Every guy choose Yoona as their Ideal girl. The MC asks Gyuri what she thinks and her answer just suprise me. She said" I'm not the type of girl who get hurt because 8 out of all guys in Korea didn't pick me." I was like " This girl is extrordinary!!!". Since then I started watching KARA. Now I think she's Goddess!!!

She's an arrogant, and too much praise of her own self ... but after I knew her further, she who has a cool style, kind hearts, and always take cares other members. She's full of love!! of course she is pretty also.. Beauty but Natural, "Truly Gooddess"!

• 3 weeks later...

Man I'm forgetting how I fell into the goddess bandwagon...

Fairly certain Wanna was the first Kara mv I saw, didn't do much for me (megami-sama please forgive my soul)

Then saw the Lupin video and thought "wow, killer looks" but got too distracted by Nicole (it's always the short haired fierce ones XD)

Then I somehow started watching Kara bakery and their self-cams (season 1 and 2), and there was just something so interesting about her, and I began listening to Kara songs just for her voice. Since I got to know her caring side first, I was never put off by her goddess confidence and never thought her snobby - I actually really like her comebacks and humor. Yeah, and then afterwards I started full blown worshipping her, flowers bloomed, dolphins chirped, and the earth continued rotating, END XD

She's an arrogant, and too much praise of her own self ... but after I knew her further, she who has a cool style, kind hearts, and always take cares other members. She's full of love!! of course she is pretty also.. Beauty but Natural, "Truly Gooddess"!

That was exactly how I felt when I just first started learning about kara. At first I thought she was really conceited, but after getting to know her better I realized that it was just a gimmick and she was actually quite the opposite of what the average person makes her out to be.

I saw her picture and I didn't think she was Korean xD I thought she was mixed!

She has the most beautiful facial features in the kpop industry, and she's natural too!!!

Then I saw her on variety shows and instantly liked her. Usually I dislike female idols who give off the goddess air, but I didn't mind Gyuri haha maybe it's because she's the real goddess =D

She is the only one in the industry that can pull off this concept! Others fail miserably.