[2010.02.22] Kara and Rainbow to perform alongside SS501

yoomster

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!!!!!Finally!!!I want them to do a song together~I can't wait to spazz for interactions!!!!*_*

It'll be better if KARA performed with Rainbow too~Haven't seen much of their interactions^^Nonetheless,YES!DSP love!!!!~

Edited by Hyewoo

I can't wait! Finally DSP will let them show some love for the family. The other companies always let their artist perform together but it was only DSP that did not really let their artist collaborate together.

I really really hope SS501 and Kara have a special stage together if now some cute moments together at the concert. This is also a good opportunity for Kara to promote Lupin!!! :D

I can't wait! Finally DSP will let them show some love for the family. The other companies always let their artist perform together but it was only DSP that did not really let their artist collaborate together.

I really really hope SS501 and Kara have a special stage together if now some cute moments together at the concert. This is also a good opportunity for Kara to promote Lupin!!! :)

yay it is about time as well! dsp has some great artist and if they can support each other like in yg for example the better. cannot wait for this dspfam jjang!

wow...

This is awesome....

Kara will be perform with SS501...

Rainbow too will be perform with their senior..

woot..woot...

I guess the performance will be jjang...

huhu~ hope there will be some video from that concert...

at last we can see some DSP love....

♥Kara♥SS501♥Rainbow Fighting!!

They will be a lot of fancam on this. Check on any SS501 blog like "SS501UFO". Every concerts of SS501 are well captured by Triple S. I have been waiting for this collaboration on stage. I was just telling my friend yesterday when Lupin MV came out what if this will be perform by Kara girls with the SS501 boys then it would be just so gorgeous or instead of SS501 dancers it will be Kara girls to take their place esp in one of their song where they do the Argentine Tango.