Names For Lupin Dances

neris

There are a lot of key dances in the Lupin choreography. I've tried making up good names for them But I couldn't xD So I know all of you have some kind of name for it. Netizens[sp?] already pointed out the Emergency Exit Dance and The Halla Dance but there are better names for them :D

So Here are all of your options[to pick names for the dances][you guys can add more key dances you see and post up pictures of it]::

*not in any specific order*

DANCE #1:

25q4oiw.jpg

The second popular to netizens[i think xD] I actually thought this was unappealing at first but then I got use to it ;D And I actually like it xD

DANCE #2:

34zx65g.jpg

The harahair flip xD I;m calling this one the Hara Flip because Hara didn't get singing parts. Or not even 5 seconds worth of singing parts. This is why I'm dedicating this dance move to her xD

DANCE #3:

2u6fo6d.jpg

Netizens[sp?] or someone called this the Bond Girls or something. This needs a good name. To me this is "give-me-the-diamonds-and-lupin-doesn't-get-hurt" dance :D.

DANCE #4:

mx1t7q.jpg

I thin this is the most popular to netizens? I am not calling this the emergency exit dance xD Please give a it a better name ;D

EXTRA #1:

nqejpy.jpg

I really thought this one needed a name xD It's cool xD Right now I call it peek-a-boo xD

EXTRA #2:

k4gvnm.jpg

This is an extra. I noticed this and it's cool too so it deserves a name! :D You know that KARA does an awesome leg kick. If a soccer ball was there then it would have been kicked through the set and through the wall or KARA's heels would have popped the soccer ball.

EXTRA #3:

2d26wi.jpg

Last one isn't the best but, I just added it because it's a unique dance move and it's nameless ;(

Sorry for low quality pictures. And don't forget to answer some of these questions..

What was your favorite dance move from Lupin?

Now that you have watched it ten billion times, do you think it's better then the butt dance?

Are you satisfied with DSP's choreography?

Do you think Key[famous for dancing girl group dancesbeing funny and being from SHINee xD] will be able to dance these moves?

You don't have to answer all these xD The whole point of this topic was to pick names for these dances, I thought stood out the most.

Edited by nerdxissa

Aww~I love how your topic! :thumbup:

Anyways,the dance names,okay..

#1 I think this dance is supposed to be the 'Halla dance' cause that's the easiest & simplest name for it ^_^ ,and 'chest dance' isn't appealing at all>.<Please slap me..

#2 Hara flip is good~my other options are 'Fighting dance' cause they're doing a fighting stance before stealing something..I know,lame :thumbup1:

#3 Nice name^_^I like 'Bond Girls' better tho..but both are good..hmm..how about 'Freeze'??Gah!!

#4 Considering my stupid suggestions,I think the 'emergency exit' is the best,LOL

Extra #1 Omo!Pick-a-boo so cute!!or or the 'shhhhh',it's so cool!!It's like they're revealing their secret identity^_^

#2 LOL!!So funny!!No ideas on the name tho :sweatdrop:

#3 Will remain nameless for me,lol~We already established how bad of a dance namer I am^^

And to your questions...

The #2 dance~I love it!!It's something new & cool :thumbup1:

Now that you have watched it ten billion times, do you think it's better then the butt dance?

I guess it's okay though..the butt dance is diffrent..the butt dance is sexy+cute while in lupin the dances are just oozing with charisma!I don't think one is better than the other,both are my fav now^^

So far,yes :D As you pointed out,there's so much cool dances in lupin.I was expecting the dance break part better tho,like some crazy dance steps~I never liked the chest-popping dance>.<But all well now^^

Do you think Key[famous for dancing girl group dancesbeing funny and being from SHINee xD] will be able to dance these moves?

Omo!I love your question!^^Of course,he's the almighty key~he can do anything!!Although this could finally be his challenge*gasp*

and that's all B) I enjoyed it,thanks!^^

• 3 weeks later...

Dance #1: Kinda wierd name... " Chest Popping?" or "Popcorn?" Kinda of like popping action.

Dance #2: "Hara Wave?" or "Hara Flip" It should be dedicated to her since she barely had any lines.

Dance #3: "Bond Girls" actually sound really cute

Dance #4: Before Netizens named it I called it the "Railroad Tracks/Wheels Dance". It reminded me of like wheels the way their arms were moving.

Extra #1: "Hide 'N Seek" or "Peek-A-Boo"

Extra #2: IDK

Extra #3: "Mannequin/Doll Dance" Their pose reminds me of mannequins.

"Railroad Wheels Dance"/ "Emergency Exit Dance" or "HaraFlip" or "Mannequin Dance"

Too many awesome dance moves to choose from.

Sadly, YES!!!

Totally! But they need to give Hara more lines to sing.

Probably, he's like the 2nd Heechul (known for funny dancing back in Gee and So Hot days).

Edited by Gorgeous

1)What was your favorite dance move from Lupin?

Haraflip, bond girls...

2)Now that you have watched it ten billion times, do you think it's better then the butt dance?

i have to say yes!

3)Are you satisfied with DSP's choreography?

yup

4)Do you think Key[famous for dancing girl group dancesbeing funny and being from SHINee xD] will be able to dance these moves?

of course yes :)

Edited by sweetcookie

Dance #1

Maybe elaborate on "Halla" and go with the "Halla Bounce?"

Dance #2

Definitely should be dedicated to Goo Hara. I'd suggest "Hara Huddle!"

Dance #3

A twist on 'Bond Girls' I would go with "KARA's Angels!" Woohoo! =D

Dance #4

Although I feel the 'Emergency Exit' will most likely stick, I like something to the effect of "Midnight Rush" as it goes with the 'thief' in night theme, making off with something in a hurry.

Extra #1

"Peek-a-Boo" or "Hide-&-Peek" as it goes with the whole 'thief' theme of stealing/hiding something, only to reveal yourself later :)

Extra #2

It reminds me of a flamingo, only waaay sexier :) "Flamingo Kick"

Extra #3

I feel like it's a red carpet pose a high profile celeb would randomly bust out for the cameras so I would go with that: the "Red Carpet"

'Emergency Exit' as I was mimicking it from the start! and 'Halla' as a close 2nd :)

It's different for sure. I think that it will turn out to better because the this dance can ride out the momentum of the 'butt dance.' If DPS didn't have good choreo, then this dance would have failed and would always be compared to the 'butt dance.' I think it has a shot at overtaking the 'butt dance' craze!

Yes, very much so. Not only are there unique dances moves/choreo for each song, but the songs themselves are great too! The girls really personalize the moves with their own style and character!

Ha, yes! BUT it won't nearly as good as the KARA ladies doing it ;)

Edited by teeCao

• 2 weeks later...

Dance #1: The Hallo Dance

Dance #2: The HaraFlip

Dance #3: DONT MOVE (LOL)

Dance#4: I'll leave it as the emergency exit dance

Extra#1: The Ninja Dance

Extra#2: Heel Kick Dance (?)

Extra#3: The Follow Me Dance - cuz 1 person always starts it & then the others follow

Fave: Hara Flip & Follow Me

Lupin VS Mister: ..hmm.. the butt dance was really really catchy tho. tie?

Satisifted?: mhmm

Key: LOL he already got it down xD - hello baby.

#1 The Halla Dance

#2 Haragoooooooo Shampoo CF (lols dont kill me honey XD)

#3 The Lupin!

#4 The 'Run Devil Run' ? LOL jk jk... the Hara's Sexy Hip...

coughs... im just biased. XD

• 3 weeks later...
Dance #1: The Hallo Dance

Dance #2: The HaraFlip

Dance #3: DONT MOVE (LOL)

Dance#4: I'll leave it as the emergency exit dance

Extra#1: The Ninja Dance

Extra#2: Heel Kick Dance (?)

Extra#3: The Follow Me Dance - cuz 1 person always starts it & then the others follow

I love the answers..

I wonder if s.korean soccer team will made some their dance in celebrating goal in worldcup 2010...lol

(imagine they celebrate with halla dance..on the field :thumbup1: )

• 4 weeks later...

1. Halla dance

2. "This is Mine" dance

3. Gun dance

4. Emergency Exit, hahhaha kidding kidding, maybe "Running" dance or something

ex1. Shh Dance

ex2. Kick Dance

ex3. I... do not know... Dance...?

- my favorite's the halla dance, seeing that first time just made me go "whoa that's so coolawesomesweet"

- yes, it's better than butt dance

- yes I'm satisfied with DSP choreography, they've done a good job (and none of those "omg you plagiarized it" rumors with Kara unlike After School and Hyori, excellent job!)

- I don't know a lot about Key, but I bet he will be able to dance this since he's part of SHINee

Cool topic nerdxissa

I don't have much idea but here it goes :tongue:

DANCE #1

You-can-look-but-don't-touch dance

Rolling-Hip dance

DANCE #2

HARAssment dance

HARA-whip dance

Not-enough-line-covering dance

Please-give-me-more-line dance

DANCE #3

you-can-run-but-you-can't-hide dance

just-try-me dance

go-ahead-make-my-day dance

DANCE #4

Catch-me-if-you-can dance

At-least-I'm-in-front dance

I wonder if s.korean soccer team will made some their dance in celebrating goal in worldcup 2010...lol

(imagine they celebrate with halla dance..on the field :D )

hahahh, i like your suggestion.

maybe like

all-in-1 cum hair flip & bond girls before game,

opting for chest popping rather than heading for goalbound,

emergency exit run cum hallo dance for goal celebration

then run towards opponent bench to do the shh dance. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...