[2010.02.22] Lupin's 'Emergency Exit Dance' and 'Halla Dance'; MV gathers 90,000 views within 2 hours.

coffeebeanie

Favorite Lupin Dance Step?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Lupin Dance Step?

• Emergency Exit Dance
    • Halla~ Dance
    • Hara's Hair Flip Dance
    • Bond Girl Dance
    • Others. Specify in your reply. :)

2010022218130710021.jpg

After shaking up the music industry with their 'butt dance', what does girl group KARA have in store for us?

Girl group KARA released their music video for their third mini-album title track Lupin today, at 1pm (KST) through Gom TV. With this music video, they shed off their cutie image and went for a more charismatic performance. The MV took the number 1 spot on real-time charts and within 2 hours from its release, the music video had been viewed 90,000 times. At 6pm today (KST) the number of views rose to 160,000.

With their butt dance being all the rage last year, netizens were looking forward to the new dance craze the 5 girls of KARA will bring with Lupin. There are already a few dance steps that are pointed out by fans, the hottest of them being the 'Emergency Exit Dance'. Netizens named the dance step 'Emergency Exit Dance' because the choreography seemed like the girls were running and climbing a flight of stairs to exit through the emergency door.

Another choreography that caught the eyes of the netizens is the dance during the 'Halla~ Halla~' part of the Lupin. Moving their shoulders and stomachs, and also their chests, in a circular motion, this dance step shows the powerful and sexy image of KARA.

The netizens also love the part of the dance where Goo Hara flips her long straight hair, and the dance step where the members look like Bond girls, holding out a gun.

The track Lupin, which was released on the 17th have been performing well in the charts. On 22nd, the song was still holding the number 1 spot in Melon, Mnet.com, Dosirak, Soribada, and Monkey3.

KARA will comeback through M! Countdown, Music Bank, Music Core, and Inkigayo this week.

source:NEWSEN LINK

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

What was your favorite part of the MV? ;)

-

Similar news articles:

here and here

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"emergency exit dance" HAHA! i find that so funny. the girls all suave and cool....but in actuality, they were running towards the emergency exit? HAHA! i honestly thought there was gonna be a story plot in the mv, but i guess if the mv shows them sneaking into someone's home, it would be too similar to Wanna & Finkl's Now Mvs.

I really like the bond girls too. and Seungyeon....<3<3 My eyes are always on her whenever i watch the mv. her short hair shows a more mature side of her, definitely.

dsp should consider releasing a dance version to the mv. ;)

thanks for the translations Tin!

The names for their dance steps sure are pretty unique...lol

But its nice to know that it is garnering attention from the people ^^

Can't wait for Kara's comeback and we would clearly see their choreography there...XD

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^

Hara's hair flip FTW!

like like like!

but i love the Halla dance too... after they emphasized their butts, what are they emphasizing now? they're the hottest and the sexiest!!!

and Emergency Exit dance?? what a name.. hahaha... but it's really unique...

definitely have a clearer view of the girls now with hd mv version. already gave up counting.

the mv mainly brought my attention to seungyeon, hara & jiyoung.

seungyeon, her new image. everything about her are perfect in my eyes. just like the first time..

hara, the hair flip dance. woh, greatly impressed me. she's too hot.

jiyoung, she's getting prettier! suddenly transformed from school girl into attractive mature lady.

of course gyuri & nicole are as usual, supreme beauty & sexy, as always whenever they are on camera.

there are disproving voices about the mv theme & setup, but i'm not really bothered.

in actual fact, i love it. full of sweet melodies dance movement. i just love to see them with this new release.

new concept, new look, new dance move, new song, new hope..

^ ^ same here, i'm not too bothered with some "disatisfaction" coz its still new, of course some people need to get to used to it before liking it. Me?..instantly loving it! Fave part would be Halla dance. I read somewhere that on their comeback stage KaRa will also perform Umbrella (i was hoping for Tasty Love though, but nevermind its all good)..i'm curious what would the choreography be like.

i voted for the 'Halla Dance' as i can see it being a craze among fans and non-fans alike .. and of course being imitated by other artists *cough* Key & JoKwon *cough* hehehe

my other fave is the Emergency Exit Dance.. cute name for those steps .. :D

i do hope they'll introduce more new steps during their comeback stage.. coz KARA has always been charismatic performers..

and i hope we can help the girls get lots of wins/awards on all charts and shows .. hwaitinggg!!

i actually like all steps in the choreography..

But i voted for the Emergency exit dance because i think its somethingy very new for the girls..

Anyway..great job girls xDD

cant wait for you girls comeback xDD