[2010.02.22] Lupin's 'Emergency Exit Dance' and 'Halla Dance'; MV gathers 90,000 views within 2 hours.

coffeebeanie

Favorite Lupin Dance Step?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Lupin Dance Step?

• Emergency Exit Dance
    • Halla~ Dance
    • Hara's Hair Flip Dance
    • Bond Girl Dance
    • Others. Specify in your reply. :)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love the hair fliping part but the Hala part is really catchy as well!!! Kara daebak!!! I really want Kara to win some awards and do well on the charts. I really want Kara to shine this time and I don't think I have to worry. The MV already got 160,000 views. OMG. Congrats to Kara!

Oh My Gosh! I'm looking forward their perf' I love what they were wearing

I must admit Nicole and SeungYeon pull out very well their new hairstyles

Concerning the dance my favorite is with Hara, right after when they hold guns ^^

They're all so pretty and smexy =p

I really like Hara's hair flip dance o.o so hot.. She had really nice hair, so silky...

And I think many girls jealous of her hair.. xP lol

What a great news ^^ so many viewers.. KARA fighting!

Thanks so much for the translation (:

great names for every dance step.. haha... i voted for hara's hair flip dance... but i like all of their dance step in lupin MV..

i really like Suengyeon new hair style... and Jiyoung is really getting prettier and prettier this days... :inluv:

their comeback is going to be awesome!!!

rhanks for translating... :D

Haha cute dance names already! :D Love it, especially the Bond Girl part! Can't wait for their comeback so we can see the full choreography! :unsure:

Wouldn't it be awesmoe if their dance included the use of their cool props, like the top hats, canes, flashlights, or binoculars?! XD

Edited by ssangchuary08