• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coffeebeanie

[2010.02.22] Lupin's 'Emergency Exit Dance' and 'Halla Dance'; MV gathers 90,000 views within 2 hours.

Favorite Lupin Dance Step?   79 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Lupin Dance Step?

• Emergency Exit Dance
    • Halla~ Dance
    • Hara's Hair Flip Dance
    • Bond Girl Dance
    • Others. Specify in your reply. :)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

180 posts in this topic

The names given for the dance moves are hilarious! Love all the dance moves~

1st is the E-exit dance cause it looks really quirky and cool! 2nd is the Halla dance cause it looks hot and charismatic~

Let's hope Lupin MV is #1

Thank for translating !

Yeah!! i hope like that!!!

I hope lupin will be Hit in 2010... and i cant wait for their perform @Mubank...

Thanks for translation ker....

I have no idea whoch dance move was which, the whole MV jus caught my attention. I rewatched it like 6 or 7 times, cant get enough of it!

KARA HWAITINGGGG!!!!!!

Lol the names for the dance are funny, Hara's hair flip is one of my favourites ^^ there's also this part where they put their hands together? hehe

Hara = <3~ :thumbup:

Bond girl dance for me! The white outfits contrast with the black background and made the dance stands out more.. LOVE IT!

I really love the hair fliping part but the Hala part is really catchy as well!!! Kara daebak!!! I really want Kara to win some awards and do well on the charts. I really want Kara to shine this time and I don't think I have to worry. The MV already got 160,000 views. OMG. Congrats to Kara!

^ haha , the hair flipping looked so fabulous when the rest of the members swing outwards

lol @ the emergency dance ; )

the hair flipping dance is number one for me.

Can't wait for the comebacks!!!!!

Thanks for the translation.

I hope lupin will be no 1!!!!!!

the best kara ever

halla halla its 2 o 1 o this vid is a bang

love it hoping for more kara mv's like this

i underestimated hara now loving her a lot :thumbup:\

Kara Fighting!!!!

Oh My Gosh! I'm looking forward their perf' I love what they were wearing

I must admit Nicole and SeungYeon pull out very well their new hairstyles

Concerning the dance my favorite is with Hara, right after when they hold guns ^^

They're all so pretty and smexy =p

I really like Hara's hair flip dance o.o so hot.. She had really nice hair, so silky...

And I think many girls jealous of her hair.. xP lol

What a great news ^^ so many viewers.. KARA fighting!

Thanks so much for the translation (:

i love the HARA HAIR FLIPPIN part!

haha. YES!!!!

Ah, and the emergency exit and Halla Dance (:

The bond ending is awesome!

great names for every dance step.. haha... i voted for hara's hair flip dance... but i like all of their dance step in lupin MV..

i really like Suengyeon new hair style... and Jiyoung is really getting prettier and prettier this days... :inluv:

their comeback is going to be awesome!!!

rhanks for translating... :D

Emergency Exit dance LOL.. I'm just glad people are already making names thanks.

wooo . nice name for the dances xD

well personally i like the emergency exit dance :D it looks so cool when they're doing it

but hara's hair flip part is <3

There is already a similar article posted in the Newsbox; I'm merging this with that news topic. (:

THANKS A BUNCH for the translation though!

On GomTV Kara's Lupin has over 300,000 views already! Congrats to the girls! Their Lupin MV is doing well. Also, there song for the drama "Stars are Falling down" is number 10 on the MV chart :D

Haha cute dance names already! :D Love it, especially the Bond Girl part! Can't wait for their comeback so we can see the full choreography! :unsure:

Wouldn't it be awesmoe if their dance included the use of their cool props, like the top hats, canes, flashlights, or binoculars?! XD

Edited by ssangchuary08

LOL emergency exit dance.

I like the Bond girls part. 8D

I really like this choreo alskdjflsk can't wait to see it live. 8D

Lol, I love the names for dances, so creative.

I love the dance moves, let's go Kara! 2010 is your year!

Thanks for the news.