• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coffeebeanie

[2010.02.22] Lupin's 'Emergency Exit Dance' and 'Halla Dance'; MV gathers 90,000 views within 2 hours.

Favorite Lupin Dance Step?   79 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Lupin Dance Step?

• Emergency Exit Dance
    • Halla~ Dance
    • Hara's Hair Flip Dance
    • Bond Girl Dance
    • Others. Specify in your reply. :)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

180 posts in this topic

OH YEAH ! I honestly like the the hair flipping dance and the halla part. :thumbup: haha. also the gun !! hehe. the exit one was that.. hmm ><" it look really like SHINEE's ringding dong ! CONGRATS kara for being so awesome. :D heheh

KARA<3

i love the whole arms thing they got going on, cannto wait for the stage performance so we can get a better look at the choreo! :D kara fighting!

Since Hara didn't sing much in this, I love that she is making it up wit her dance skills. Her "emergency exit dance" part was hot. To make her even more attractive tho, was her long hair. Keep it up KARA. I'm behind y'all 100% of the way.

god i love the new dance moves...so sexy...haha...i hope they do well cause they are amazing...hehe

Yes I love the part where Hara flips her hair! She was sexy (: the dance is amazing and OMG i loved it!

i hope they perform along with lupin is the song where hara actually sings more :D

but hara's hair flipping definitely steal the spotlight :)

the halla dance was cool, the preview gyuri and jiyoung showed during the radio got me curious and now that i've seen it i really like it.

i love their new concept!!! i love all the black in the video! i hate their white outfits though, it's tacky. But the song, choreography and everything else are awesome!

thanks for the info

How nice that the return of kara this being a success

I just love all the MV... I can't decide wich one is my favorite...

OMG Jiyoung sorprise me... really... she look so... SEXY keke...

Makne grew up *.*...

LOL.. What a funny name "emergency exit dance"..

Halla dance is better..

Well, seungyeon impressed me~ Her new hairstyle just looked great. :tongue:

After watching the mv, the only things i counld say is:

"i love it!" :eyelove:

All of them are just sexy :tongue:

is it only me, but i don't see any resemblance of ring ding dong for the 'Emergency Exit" dance ( funny name for a dance lolz).. anyway, good to hear that netizens are all excited about this... next on the list for Kara is to win all the music show!! TRIPLE CROWN!!!

i love every dance moves soo cool and sexy

and i soo love the part where Hara flip her hair

LOL the names netizens give to dances always never cease to amaze me XD At first the choreo didn't impress me, but as I watch the MV more and more it's growing on me like crazy <3 I'm so glad Kara is getting a lot of recognition from this MV.

COMEBACK THIS WEEK! YESSS!! KARA HWAITING!

ahhaha "emergency exit dance" how creative! i can't wait for their comebackk!! hope they go to HB O_O!

thanks for sharing...

what???emergency exit dance????

really love it!!!huhu,i also love bond's girl dance...

love nicole and seungyeon hair style!!!

cant wait to watch their comeback stage...

kara hwaiting!!! :D:hihi: