Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

reminds of her tweet where she says diet but cheat once in awhile lol.. hope she didn't eat them together but she loves her meat and ice cream.. should've taken pics.. yea Nicole needs to tweet pictures lol

thanks annk1.

Lol, Nicole replied to me twice xD She is like, the coolest kpop tweeter ^^

(yes, i'm totaltrainwreck@Twitter xD)

"@totaltrainwreck it snowed the other day but its sunny now !"

"@totaltrainwreck I think its good to have along coat to cover your butt and a scarf to cover chin,neck,and chest ! Haha"

HAHA!! the "its good to have along coat to cover your butt" sounds really funny, I can imagine how she say it in person. With her funny expression. LOL

@genocide

if cole reply again to your tweet, buy some lottery..

maybe that is ur lucky day..lol

@aank1

thx a lot for the translation..

ah..cole and her food..

lol..

it;s nice to see she eat a lot xD

We both are lucky to have her tweet us twice~~ hahaha!! I will sure to buy lottery if she tweet me again.

Oh by the way, do you think Nicole should put on weight? Cuz she looks cuter with her face a bit round. lol

Lol...

@jimmy6 She mentioned in her tweet that of course she didn't have Bacon + ice-cream together at the same time, but she had Bacon at lunch then about an hour later had ice-cream.

@dy.hannah yeah.. she said it's been about a year since she had Bacon.. maybe.. she's been on diet... coz frm preparation for mister till now.. shld b about a year..

A year without bacon?! cool... she must have enjoyed yesterday's meal very much.. Oh well, today is another great day [3rd anniversary] .. wonder if they'll celebrate with food again? :) hm...

thanks for the translations. Was she the only member to post about their 3rd anniversary? Well I guess she received too many congrats not too and she translated her messages it seems? too bad she didn't tell us what she did XD.

thx kim..

it's very nice of her to tweet both in korean and in english..

she must be received a LOT of tweet too xD

@mae

jing post about it too,just a couple of minutes past the 12am marks yesterday..

but gyuri and hara haven't tweeted yet..

and yes,i hope she tells us what did they do yesterday..

i really want to know..lol

it's very nice of her to tweet both in korean and in english..

she must be received a LOT of tweet too xD

i agree. celebrating their 3rd anniversary with fans from all around the world. i was happy to see that she tweeted in english. and then saying

let's stick together and i hope that you guys will keep on supporting kara. thank you !

that was very cool of her and sweet too. but she doesnt have to hope. we all will support kara to the end

꺄 지금엄마고기집와서 고기먹고있지오 ...^^..아우라.... 대박짱찬양

Translation:
Kyaa! My mom came home with 고기 (meat) right now. I'm in the middle of eating 고기 (meat) ...^^..Aura..... It's really awesome *

대박짱찬양 = it sounds weird literally translated. LOL.

but basically it's along the lines of, "YAY THIS IS SUPER GOOD/AWESOME."

based on her twitter client, it looks like she's a blackberry user, like hara. jiyoung has an iphone? (echofone twitter client)

Yea she is using a blackberry, cuz I used openbreak as well haha. Previously I think Hara use blackberry as well, cuz she tweet with ubertwitter. lol

Thnx for translation teaparty....

Haha~

Nicole tweet always about food...

and Meat...yum2...sound delicious....awesome...

Nicole - Food = not Nicole....huhu~

thanks for the translations. nicole likes food and meat too much.

blackberry? is the blackberry good in korea? I personally think they're okay, and too business oriented.

lol, too bad google isn't popular in korea, that way she can use andriod! lol.

either way, love her tweets!

hwaitnng