Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

-L- } The first post isn't updated every day, but you'll frequently see translations throughout the thread whenever a translator happens to catch a new & untranslated Tweet. (:

_____

Thanks for everything, translators & cappers ! 8D I need to show this thread love more often. OTL

thx a lootttt anky!!! xD

haha cole can't get her eyes off from a lot of things??

cute her..and it's nice she keep on taking care of the fans :)

and the 2nd one..meat again!! she always hyped up because of meat..haha

wondering did she go with the others too :)

but it's nice she have time to enjoy..esp after what she said previously about not having enough rest..

Ahh i wonder did Nicole just go by herself or she got company...always food and taking care of fans, thats our Nicole there...although i noticed on their Lesmore fanmeeting she cough a few times and touch her throat, hope she's okay now. As always thanks a lot to our great "unofficial" twitter translator aank1..

i can only imagine if Nicole goes shopping herself will be like this

2jahqqa.jpg

cr:as tagged

Edited by kara4life

Thanks aank1 for the translation, lol Cole is grocery shopping again, I wonder if her shopping list is just for herself or she's in charge of shopping for all of them haha and it's good to know she's eating well :friendly:

Seems she's in charge of shopping XD She doesn't have many schedules these days so she might be doing that lol. I want her to take pictures lol

thanks aank1 for the translations!

여러분 ~ 오늘막방이였네요..ㅎㅎ그동안우리열심히같이달렸죠?앞으로도우리손을안놓으실거죠?ㅋ우리5명다여러분이있어서있는거에요..^^ 이제 또...고기먹으러갑니다..ㅋㅋㅋ 여러분도좋은밤돼세요! 고마워요...ㅡ^^

1 minute ago via UberTwitter

newest tweet!

newest tweet!

Translation:

Everyone ~ It's our last performance today .. hehe... We've run hard all this time right? In future, you all won't let go of our hands right?keke.. We, the 5 of us exist because of you guys... ^^ Now again... going to eat 고기(meat)... kekekeke... Everyone, have a nice night! Thanks... -^^

~Sweet... i like how Nicole said.. All the five of them exist because of us (kamilias) :D

and today again 고기... always food in her tweets .. hehe..

Edited by aank1

thanks for the translations aank1!

Only speculation, but if you guys watched Taxi they were at the Aura Grill and korean fans were wondering if Nicole's mom owned that place b/c they had BBQ there and since Nicole's been talking about meat recently.. might be that her mom owns the place? I don't know haha but she didn't tell people like she did for Red Kitchen :D.. I loved her exit b/c of Kamilia too ;)

^

woah nice speculation..

and on that show..cole's mum does seems like she was the owner..

if it was true..it will be great,,

@anky

thx a lot once again for the translation..

i think KH can make one more group - tweeter translator..lol

btw,i really love cole's tweet..

We've run hard all this time right? <-- lol..run hard??yeah..and it's worth it..

In future, you all won't let go of our hands right?keke.. <-- of course..we will never let it go..but i love the way she said it..

We, the 5 of us exist because of you guys <-- and this is the best one..

Kamilia will always be there for you KARA :)