Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

Nicole's newest tweet: abt 20mins ago

Translation:

Shooting is now over!Really thanks everyone who came and cheer(support)!!!>_< I was surprised that so many of you guys came..^^

*is this shooting for Dream Team? Yeah.. I guess so :) can't wait for the episode!

new tweet!

억울함 .... ㅜ

according to my translator, it's something about being unfair? :/ according to google, it's embarrassment? why would she feel that way? :P i'll just wait for accurate translations XD

Tweet#1:

Yehuuu... Now workout is finished! Kekeke.. Today I'm gonna eat the (sweet)pumpkin soup that I want ..keke

Tweet#2:

It's unfair...TT

**really curious abt the last tweet there.. Did something happen today? Gyul also tweeted smthg showing disappointment >_<" Hope they're doing fine.

So from a fellow member here pointed out that HypeNation[the movie Jay's going to be in] has a twitter. They are following 3 people.

Jay.....AOM Crew....... And I see a picture of a girl posing infront of in and out!!! ^-^

Now I know Cole's a horibble actor but, why would HypeNation be following Cole? and they only follow three people too. Now it maybe just cuz they love her butt dance xD OR they were starting to follow people and ran out of time.

Cuz I think Jay's little sister would fit Nicole xD I know the chances are small since Nicole has horibble acting but, there's still that .2% for me xD

And HypeNation tweeted this: "Casting for Jay Parks little sister is nearing completion there will soon be a announcement on who it is she is a korean idol. "

I MEAN SHE IS A KOREAN IDOL????! I know my hopes will be crushed if I find out it's not her but, I'll take the chances xD

And I actually want Nicole's popularity to up a little xD I mean I want her to be noticed right away.....

Edited by nerdxissa

about dt, is it the same where the boy groups always compete with each other?

but everytime when i try to catch it on kbs, i don't see any girl in it? me luckless?

tweeted unfair? who was causing stress to cole (group)?

hope she heads to bed soon & leaves it till morning. sleep well, cole.

thx anky for the translations :P

hmm..yep..i'm wondering about her and gyul's tweet..

what happened??

hopefully nothing too bad..

@nerdxissa..

great eye..haha

hmm that's an interesting fact..

cole as jay's sister will be great XD

thanks anky for the translations...

what could be "unfair"? hope she didn't thinking it too hard...at time like these i really want them to start Japan activities already so Nicole won't be bothered by any bad news

and thanks for the tip nerdxissa, Nicole & Hype Nation? the hint are make sense, it would be great t if they really choose Nicole XD

Edited by kara4life

Well, I'm kindof monitoring Hype Nation's twitter and they tweeted this: "Jay Park and the rest of the cast will promote in America and Korea before the filmed is released in 2011 they will be in all major cities. " And Nicole cannot do that right? They have Japan and released in 2011?! I mean how longg...

This just brought down Nicole's chances xD I was spazzing too much on my other comment.. xD Since I'm calm now and looked at Hype Nation's twitter. It looks kindof not legit? I mean... I'm waiting for someone popular[like allkpop or jay] to start following them but no...

So.. Right now Nicole's chances are probably under 50% xD But that thing about korean idol is still keeping me going xD

^

IT"S SO LOOONGGG. X_X But now I don't have to stalk allkpop for news about it and just comeback on june 10th...

Woot! I still have Family Outing and Dream Team to look forward to. To help me get through the week xD

Hmm... Nicole hasn't updated yet xD

I really wonder what's unfair...........

btw did you see Nicole's Bio on twitter??

"Bio Sunshineee (; "

just noticed that now.

Edited by nerdxissa