Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

우후훗 !!! 일년반?이년만에학교친구들만났어요....^^근데하나도안어색하네요 ? ㅋㅋㅋ

newest tweet! something about seeing her friends?

ㅋㅋㅋ옛날외국인학교다녔을때 추억들말하니까 시간이얼마나지났는지 느껴지네용...우후후 '-' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이상함...

another tweet. which doesn't make sense when i use google translator ><

우후훗 ...^^ http://twitpic.com/1ts04z

omg another tweet. plus her selca. lol

Edited by shakewellbeforeuse

^ i think the first tweet was something about meeting her school friends after how many years, and it kinda feels awkward. the second one.. i really don't understand. i think it's a continuation of the 1st tweet... about reminiscing something? LOL my translator is baddd xD

btw, she looks gorgeous in that selcaaa!

Edited by karax3

she must be missing her US friends..poor nicole!;( but she shouldn't be..cause she got lots of friends in korea,ryte! i really want to see the pictures of her LA friends..>.<

Hmm. I'm stil wondering what's unfair xD I'll let it go for now xD lol.

Glad she has time to meet up with friends..

I remember Cole saying she picked food over sleep so I think that's why she's not getting enough sleep and getting dark circles TT^TT xD

Her twitpic has the angle. I forgot what they called it xD I think she might have been in a restaurant when she took it.

Hmm. I'm stil wondering what's unfair xD I'll let it go for now xD lol.

Glad she has time to meet up with friends..

I remember Cole saying she picked food over sleep so I think that's why she's not getting enough sleep and getting dark circles TT^TT xD

Her twitpic has the angle. I forgot what they called it xD I think she might have been in a restaurant when she took it.

It was the 45 degree angle? the girls mentioned that's the angle to take the perfect selfca.. I think i mentioned before.. Nicole takes better selfcas than those photographers they work with lol. Hope her tweets get translated soon..and her pic.. her hair is growing!!. thanks for sharing.

I'll update the front page soon.

Tweet #1

woohoohoot !!! one and a half year? Met up with my school friends after about 2 years... ^^ but.. doesn't feel awkward at all .. kekeke.

Tweet #2

kekeke.. Speaking of memories when I was in International school (for foreigner).. just realized that how much time have passed..woohoohoo..'_' kekeke.. it's awkward..

Tweet #3

uhuuhuut (woo hoo hoot).. ^^

Translated by aank1 @ Karaholic.com

I never knew Nicole went to International School b/c people just thought Christian Global was the online school XD But nice to know she does have school friends that speak English :)

BTW, i updated the front page :)

^ finally its translated precisely, thanks mae & anky

so she did meet up again with her old friend huh, of course its not awkward..she's Nicole LOL

Btw anyone know is that International School is the home school mentioned in her profile or is it regular one?

2 years....thats mean in 2008 she still going there...maybe thats what she's doing during their hiatus perod

Btw anyone know is that International School is the home school mentioned in her profile or is it regular one?

International school, you meet on a real school campus so it can't be home school. It's pretty confusing because when people googled Global Christian, it turns up as a online school which we all thought was that school lol. maybe not.. maybe that's what her International School is called. On that Star English interview, she mentioned something about how the kids at school (in Korea) were scarier than the ones at the U.S. and she had to call her manager lol

^ If you type in Global Christian International School then it pops up one that is located in Seoul. So I'm guessing its that one. No I'm pretty sure it's the school she went too.

I got it mixed up with Laural Springs XD.. thanks for clearing that up.

wait she said there was no awkwardness[maybe she was being sarcastic? xD] and then awkwardness? xD

I thought Nicole was home school too....

2m3qxc7.jpg

I went on the first site that popped up when I searched Global Christian International School and I saw this picture xD The school looks pretty good ^-^

Edited by nerdxissa

International school, you meet on a real school campus so it can't be home school. It's pretty confusing because when people googled Global Christian, it turns up as a online school which we all thought was that school lol. maybe not.. maybe that's what her International School is called. On that Star English interview, she mentioned something about how the kids at school (in Korea) were scarier than the ones at the U.S. and she had to call her manager lol
^ If you type in Global Christian International School then it pops up one that is located in Seoul. So I'm guessing its that one. No I'm pretty sure it's the school she went too.

thanks for the info mae & Giangy....so Nicole did attend normal high school then...i always thought that Global Christian is her middle school in US and when in Korea she's home schooling...so thats means she never did home school right?

I went on the first site that popped up when I searched Global Christian International School and I saw this picture xD The school looks pretty good ^-^

^ LOL i did it too :)^_^ but yeah the building seems nice...

Edited by kara4life

thanks for the info mae & Giangy....so Nicole did attend normal high school then...i always thought that Global Christian is her middle school in US and when in Korea she's home schooling...so thats means she never did home school right?

Well they mentioned Laural Springs first which is an online school .. she went to Korea at High School age 15. I think she did home schooling during her trainee time and I guess KARA's first promotions. Then DSP said Global Christian which was after Laural Springs, I think she went there when KARA4 went on hiatus. So if it is a year and half ago when she saw her friends last, that means she last saw them in 2008, which was when this KARA had their debut in that summer XD. Just my calculations lol.

^

Hmmm.. Nicole seems upset

I mean "Hmph..TTTTTTTTT" really bothers me, dunno why but it does xD

I don't want to be nosy and poke into her business though T_T

Maybe she hasn't eaten yet or not enough sleep........

Edited by nerdxissa

thx a lot mae and anky for all of her tweet translations :D

it's nice knowing that she have some time to meet with her friends right now :D

although u do miss our girls very much these days, but knowing that they have some time to spend for themselves..

like cole with her friend, gyul with her parents, and ham taking driving license, it makes me happy :D

btw, i'm wondering what happen with cole on her last tweet..

Latest tweet translation:

우후훗날씨가더워서그런지..다이어트가잘안돼네요..ㅋㅋㅋ핑계? 물놀이하러가고싶땅 ~~ !

Woohuhut.. The weather is hot.. So.. Diet is kinda not going well... Kekeke.. Excuse? I want to go swimming(** Nicole actually said she wants to play with water~i suppose she wants to go waterpark)!!!

**lol at Nicole..making excuses.. Oh.. Did she upset yesterday because of her diet? Haha..

**lol at Nicole..making excuses.. Oh.. Did she upset yesterday because of her diet? Haha..

^ LOL i guess so, maybe yesterday tweet was sent after she saw her scale :) of course swimming would be another good idea for that..

thanks for translation anky