Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

September 03, 2010

호박 고구마언제나올려나...

I wonder when the sweet pumpkins & the sweet potatoes are coming out(season)...

[From: Lizzy (Afterschool)]

코리언니...나도 호박고구마...ㅠㅠ 악 맛있겠당

Nicori unnie.. Me too, waiting for pumpkins and sweet potatoes.. ak delicious

[To: Lizzy]

언니호박고구마홀릭이야 ㅜㅜ 겨울돼면하루에2개먹어ㅋㅋ

Unni is a sweet potato holicㅜㅜ If during winter, I usually eat 2 of them in a day.

[From: Lizzy]

웅 나두 다른고구마 말고 호박고구마는 하루에 몇개씩머거여 ㅋㅋ 아 빨리 먹고싶당zz엉니 스케줄 잇아엽??

I eat several other potatoes and sweet potatoes a day too keke ah quick I wanna eat them! Unni do you have a schedule today?

Translation by izAklyr & benbenkr @twitter.com

Nicole tweeted this really early in the morning.. almost 1 AM lol.. and looks like Lizzy shares in Nicole's love of sweet potatoes and pumpkins :)

thanks for translating this stuff for the fans who stare blankly at the Korean language. I really like the twitter avatar picture she is using now, it's seriously cute and her tweets are so funny lol, so sweet and cute. can't believe she uses words like "kyaa" lol *faints from cuteness overload*

Wahh, nicole's threads aren't getting much replies xD

Sangchu tweeted a picture with Nicole. He said "World cutest" heehee.

hmm, seeing this was the play girlz thingy?? There was another picture that Sangchu was wearing the same clothes and hat but with Kahi and some other girl i'm not sure who.

1z2efq8.jpg

cr:sangchu's twitter

tip off: mae's blog

Nicole's such a social. I wonder how she becomes friends with them xD. And yes, Sangchu, Nicole is World's Cutest..

DLXhm.jpg

여러분 ~ 추석입니다 ~~ ㅎㅎ 다들 맛있는거맘껏 많이드시구 푹쉬세요! 가족과즐거운 시간보내시구용 ~~ 후훗 ~ 뿅 ^^

Everyone~ It's Chuseok~~ hehe I hope you all enjoy, eat a lot and deliciously, Rest well! Hope you all have a great time with your family~~ huhut~~ bbyeong^^

credit:anky

finally tweeted, nicole!

Edited by stevenstanley

thanks for the update steven stanely, I saw that Hara & Gyuri also tweeted about Chuseok as well.. the girls must be happy, they get to hang out with their family and didn't have to film for all those specials.