Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

The fact that Nicole's following Jangmoon is just another evidence that eventhough the girls don't really reply to Kamilia's tweets, they still read our mentions, always read it!

Because I spammed her to follow Jangmoon and I also other Eunices, did spamm Jangmoon to follow Nicole's real account too because at first he followed a fake account of Nicole.

*sobs* our lovely girl >,<

then should we spamm her to follow karaholic too? XDDDDD *slapped*

btw thank you for translating xDD

Thanks yoo and ben for all translations. Nicole and Jaejoong finally proving they do really know each other lol. Nicole talking all cute to Dongwoon, noticed she does that with her guy friends (Hey baby? anyone? lol)

So many updates on tweets, thanks so much Yoo and benbenkr :D I didn't know Cole was that close to Dongwoon too, hehe but it's a cute interaction, aegyo fail, it's funny XD I'm still spazzing about Jaejoong and Cole interaction :D Yeah hopefully his fans won't target Cole or something, but who would, she's such an adorable friendly girl :P And it's nice that there's still a DSP line :D

I can't help but squeal/freak out over the Jaejoong-Nicole interaction. XD I hope they'll tweet each other some more in the future :3 Hopefully no TVXQ/JYJ/Jaejoong fans go crazy about Nicole talking to him. O.o I read about them tweeting each other on a TVXQ site and people seemed fine about it, so I hope no one says anything negative to her D;

oh nicole and jj tweets again ..iam surprised nicole dont get antis hacked her twitter since they are crazy over jj in jpan and korea and all over the world plus she is the only female he follow...nicole is sweetheart dont hurt her cassies :whistling: ..thanks for the translations all

wahhh Nicole and Jaejoong kept on tweeting today.. haa haa, he was the first tweeting her.. wahhh.. I want to learn Korean faster aigoo.. btw Jaejoong is following 18 person.. actually untill yesterday just 16 and Nicole was one of the 3(4?) girls.. I just know Ayumi and Isaak.. and I was happy becaus of this but now he's following other 2 girls.. aigoooo..

Seriously if you add the two contact list of theirs together you would have everybody that us relevant in kpop. Omg did not expect them to tweet each other again... And not only that they had a whole convo. Omo! I am glad that jaejoong tweet Nicole first this time like said above. What us thissssssss???? People are starting to speculate.

Edited by tms

Trans for Nicole-Jaejoong tweets

오빠 ~~ 요즘연락두안하셔 ~~ ㅋ

@_911007 일본이니~?

@mjjeje 네 !!ㅋㅋ 오빠 아직두시차때매 ㅜㅜ 반신욕끝인가욧

@_911007 그냥 죽을맛이야 몸상태도 별로고,,반신욕은끝 이제 좀 졸립네^^

@mjjeje 땀뻘뻘흘리면그렇죠그풍선열심히불고나서오는느낌 ..저두반신욕하고싶은데그시간을참는게ㅜㅜㅋㅋ몇시간차이에요시차가지금?

@_911007 열세시간?열한시간인가?

@mjjeje 정반대이군요..따듯한우유한잔 ? ㅋㅋ 꿀놓으며 맛있어요 살짝 ~~오빤먹어도돼요 !!

@_911007 너네는 관리하느라 잘먹지도 못하지,?먹을거좋아하는 니콜이제일고생이야~

@mjjeje ㅋㅋ폭식했다가지금다시..ㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋ스시못먹었어요 ㅜㅜ 오빠가저랑식탐바꾸셔야해요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@_911007 넌 폭식이문제야 결정적으로 너네 엄마가 요릴너무잘한다는거야~

(Nicole)

Oppa~~ You don’t call me these days ~~ lol (7:47pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @_911007

Are you in Japan~? (7:50pm KST)

(Nicole) @mjjeje

Yes!! keke You’re still suffering from jet-lag ㅜㅜ Are you done with your bath (8:09pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @_911007

I feel like I’m going to die. My body’s in a pretty bad condition,, I’m done with my bath and I finally feel a little sleepy^^ (8:11pm KST)

(Nicole) @mjjeje

It’s because you’ve been sweating in that bathtub. That feeling like you’ve just been blowing up a balloon really hard ..I really want to take a bath too, but I can’t make myself stay in hot water for a long timeㅠㅠ keke What’s the time difference between here and there, what time zone are you in? (8:24pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @_911007

Thirteen hours? Or is it eleven? (8:36pm KST)

(Nicole) @mjjeje

So you’re on the opposite side of the world.. A warm glass of milk ? keke If you put a little honey in it, it’ll taste good ~~At least you can drink things like that!! (8:43pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @_911007

You guys can’t eat much because you have to watch your figures, right,? Nicole, who likes to eat, must be suffering the most~ (8:46pm KST)

(Nicole) @mjjeje

keke I used to eat a lot but now.. ㅜㅜ kekeke I couldn’t eat sushi ㅠㅠ Oppa, you and I need to switch stomachs kekekeke (8:51pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @_911007

Your problem is that you eat too much. Conclusively, it means that your mom is too good at cooking~ (8:54pm KST)

source: [Jaejoong+Yoochun+Junsu+ Twitter]

translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net + ssunsett@tohosomnia.net + jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

NB2Oa.png

If I don’t binge, I don’t gain weight.. I’m suddenly thinking of my mom’s rice cake soup

translated by VITALSIGN @ Allkpop

just a note, i don't think Nicole's "Oppa~~ You don’t call me these days ~~ lol" is tweets to Jaejoong in particular, i think it just her tweets random :confused1: maybe its for ALL her oppa :lol: so actually imo Jaejoong who tweets her first :tongue:

Nov and ben, thanks.

I don't know why fan girls would do anything.. honestly the way they are chatting publicly like this makes me think maybe they are family friends? or have known each other for awhile.

I'm spazzing to the MAX.. Hyper Hyper AGAIN :thumbup: , I was quite sure that they were close, but reading their tweets it looks like they're closer than I expected.. and it makes me TOO HAPPY :rolleyes: .. though for now I'm not looking at them as lovers, they are good friends, oppa-dongsaeng relationship, but I think they know each other for quite a long time..

HeroNic are so cute, sweet, adorable.. Hope for MORE.. OMG I'm becoming greedy :rolleyes:

[sidenote] I really hope that Cassies won't do anything, I know how protective they are towards their oppas, even if they're JUST FRIENDS.. but I still didn't heard anything bad so :thumbup:

thanks for sharing and translating! I'm like in a super good mood now!

If I wasn't such a KeyCole shipper...I'd totally die over this! keke~

This has got to be one of the best interactions between idols yet :)

It was so unexpected but in a good way. XD :w00t:

new tweets

Nov 13, 2010

oq2Fc.png

--translation--

@gyuri88

Gonna tweet Gyuri unnie who is preparing next to me~~

@_911007

I probably would sleep.. ㅠㅠ

@gyuri88

ughh!!! Reply!! LOL

@_sweethara

Because I'm sleepy.. Gonna tweet Hara who is preparing..!!

translated by aank1 @ twitter

lol they already joking around in the morning :lol: thanks anky

LOL! Nicole is on a tweeting spree. I wonder what's got her so excited and happy? I wonder if it's cuz she got a new phone or something, cuz I do that when I get a new gadget.

btw, i've been browsing on the AKP article bout JJ and Nicole, most are not bad, whew. hope it continues this way or i'd smack some silly fangurl (and i'm not even the violent type to begin with!) >_<~!

side thought - if Mama Jung had a twitter account, her contact list must be extremely extensive throughout the kpop world! hahah!

she must be really surprised and touched until make her cry....

although she can't celebrate with her family but she can celebrate with her 2nd family which is kara