Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

That cute of Nicole, but that is expected of her to do that. She is the one who know like 3 language, so mess up is just naturally. She probably still mess up in korean to. So it fine, and beside it cute that she mess up, it just make her human. So japanese promotion are done, so does that mean that they wouldn't be promoted girls talk(not that I expected that they do). So I wondering when would we see the rest of the show that the girls film. Plus does that mean going back to korean and doing they comeback on all the major show, plus variety show(maybe so interaction with all so idol group). Nicole probably happy to go back to korean

i was wondering if anyone translate this

SANGCHUKANGCHU SANGCHU(MightyMouth)

콜아콜아~~ 굿몰뉭!! 그럼 진짜지 ㅎㅎ 오뽠 잘지내지~ 너도 잘지내니까 트위터하겠지?ㅋ "@_911007: @SANGCHUKANGCHU ㅋㅋㅋ진짜인가요 ~~ ㅋㅋ 오빠잘지내죠?!"

he mention nicole so i was wondering what he sed about her

laxeon, thanks for the Japanese translation...i'm guessing the Korean one would also the similar theme :lol:

lalalahey, looks like JJ has a good relationship with Nicole's family...shows by Nicole's mom tweets him when he said he's in LA ^_^

Nov 15, 2010

oDupM.png

Its been a long time....i ate sweet potato today!!! Delicioussss

Been a while but i ate pumpkin sweet potates^^ with sweet pumpkin porridge ^^

translated by laxeon @ KH (Japanese) + _heyhey52 @ twitter (Korean)

tip off : mae @ ournikori

with G.NA

ExFTc.png

G.NA: yup yup!! are you doing well? jumping so hot! keke gotta see u real soon my love

Nicole: LOL thankyou! Take care i miss you ~~ i haven't seen you in so long~~

translated by _heyhey52@twitter

with Beast Dongwoon

aOoze.png

fiS9U.png

Nicole: Hey!

Dongwoon: Nicole Nicole

Nicole: I've come to Korea! kekeke

Dongwoon: When's your comeback!?

Nicole: this week ^^ jealous of your midnight snack kekeke

translated by itsVeltizen @ twitter + _heyhey52 @ twitter

That so cute, i didn't know she was close to GNA I knew she was following dongwoon but not GNA. Nicole and her tweet about food, but it good food it sweet potato. I love how GNA is like I see you soon my love, that so cute(if that was key who say that I would be so happy). I love how she tweet to dongwoon, he like when you comeback. I wondering what midnight snack did dongwoon eat that made nicole jealous. It cute how dongwoon called nicole name twice I love that, it seem like they are close, wondering how they got close to each other. I remember on the kiss the radio of the 91'st i think dongwoon say that he want to be close to nicole, well now he is. I just saw a picture of the 91's(dongwoon, key, and jinwoon)on allkpop, I was like I really wish nicole was there. I like she probably be in middle of everyone bend down and doing the peace sign. I glad that dongwoon fans haven't wrote something bad to nicole.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Yeah I agree i wouldn't of peg nicole as one who would say toodle, but it cute that she does. She is tweet a lot lately, i glad we get to read her tweet. hopefully the next time she tweet to someone it be someone from dbsk or jj or dongwơn again(I wish key and minho, but they have no twitter so that not going to happen)

new tweets

Nov 18, 2010

7thWm.png

^ no need for translation since its the same ^_^

with Gyuri

bjMUU.png

DxSXX.png

VZOG3.png

[Gyuri] hehehe ah, you've arrived! (*in Japan)

[Nicole] kekeke That was before taking off~we board early.. Unnie~ fighting for today's schedule!! See ya tomorrow^^ Keep yourself warm! (*wear proper clothes to keep youself warm*)

[Gyuri] yep yep!^^ah,Looks like you're feeling coldㅠㅠhehe you should be careful..Just rest well today and see ya tomorrow~^^*

translated by aank1 @ twitter

VXQZi.png

^ no trans yet

i guess Gyul will follow them to Japan coz of SSTP :confused1: lol @ that menu quote, it could be a good excuse for eat alot :lol:

Airplane food!!! Westerns have been talking of that for YEARS!!!

"The wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings. Let food be your medicine -Hippocrates."

Phrase of the day.

hi here's my japanese translation again...however i apologize if i made any mistakes in translating the exact meaning cos i believe our dear Nicole had some typo errors....haha

original tweet = どcひゃく しました~ すごし さむいねよ ~ おなかが ぺこぺこです。。どうしたのㅠ

i believe she edited the "どcひゃく" to "どちゃく" and "すごし" i suppose should be "すこし" which means "a little"

Translation = I had tea ~ i feel a little cold ~ stomach is growling(Im hungry)...why is it so?

^ thanks stanley, i'm guessing he's in US :confused1: haha seems Nicole quite enjoy tweets in English

new tweets

Nov 19, 2010

5dOKS.png

Took photo with Taylor swift..ㅜㅜUhuhut~such a good memory ㅜㅜ I'll cherish it

translated by aank1 @ twitter

haha its great Nicole managed to talk with Taylor Swift :w00t: Nicole's public relation skill really is jjang ^_^