Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

That sweet of whoever eric kim to saying that to nicole, she need that kind of motivation. I think she need that kind of motivation for her to keep speak/learning japanese. She took a picture with taylor swift, please nicole share that picture. I think most people want to see that picture, so we know that nicole has so interaction with taylor swift, when they were on music station, it look like nicole was exciting to meet taylor swift. Cause when taylor swift was talking it look like nicole was trying to get a peek of taylor swift. I want a fancam of seeing nicole talking to taylor swift, but there probably not one.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

^ ah thanks for the trans LiLaZnXoGrL...Nicole's been following him since the first time she had twitter so i guess he's a relative back in US :confused1:

would you mind translating this one too :sweatdrop:

new tweets

Nov 19, 2010

DVxQn.png

^ i guess it has something to do with Music Station and anxiety for comeback stage :confused1:

Dongwoon-Nicole :)

beastdw @_911007 수거했어 정니코리^^ about 8 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

[TRANS] @beastdw @_911007 good job jungnicole^^

_911007 @beastdw 어이그 동우니 ~~ㅋㅋㅋ너두 수고했어 !! 스케줄잘하구 낼보쟛 !! ㅋㅋㅋ난 다 장난친거알징 ? >< about 8 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

[TRANS] @_911007 @beastdw aigo dongwoon ~~ keke you too good job!! do good on your schedule&lets;see each other tomorrow keke. you know i was kidding ? ><

credits: _heyhey52@twitter

Edited by KeiRa01

oh she kept tweet with some stars now first jj, then gna, now dongwoon, just hope she doesn't get any anti-fans because she kept tweet to many of the star. That sweet of dongwoon to congra nicole on a great job, she did a great job. Oh so they are going to meet each other, with the other 91'er right. If I think about this music core episodes had a lot 91'er dongwoon, jinwoon, minho, hara, and nicole. So any fancam of all the 91'er together talking. Did nicole joking with dongwoon, I wondering what she say joking about with him. I love how dongwoon is like good job jung nicole ìs so formal, but nicole go like aigo dongwoon. Maybe dongwoon is still formal with nicole, but nicole is not really formal with dongwoon.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Hope you dun mind if i do the translation....

Original : 今日は 何か しんぱいね。。 いつもどうり もっと。。たべちゃったね。。どうしよう。。ふあんだよ

Edited :  いつもどおり 

Translation: Today, something is worrying me.. As usual i ate a lot...what shall i do...its making me uneasy

Original : 今日は ほんとうに うれしいです! みなさん Mステ見ましたか?ありがとうございます!きょうも!テイロ スイプトさん いっしょに しゃしんとりましたね! 嘘みたいでしょ?。。^^とにかく!みてくれてありがとうね!ゆくりやすんでください!

Translation : I'm really happy today! Everyone, have you watched M sta(i assume its Music Station)? Thank You! Also for today! I took a picture with Miss Taylor Swift! Unbelievable right?..^^Anyway! Thanks for watching! Have a nice rest!

[TransNicole] aehyu... It's not clear, I can hardly sleep ㅜㅜwhat's this feeling ㅜㅜ RT _911007: 애휴 애매해서잠이올듯말듯 ㅜㅜ뭐지이느낌 ㅜㅜㅜ

[Lizzy-Nicole.t] Yea Cori unni~ It's been quite a while (that I haven't seen you) ㅠㅠ really it is. 네 코리언니~ 오랫마니에여 ㅠㅠ 정말마니

[Nicole-Lizzy.t] kekeke didn't we just meet at the shop? I want to have cold water and americano express in one shot! Just not to to get drowsyㅜㅜㅜ - ㅋㅋㅋ우리어제봤잖앙 샵이야?언니는지금 얼음물이랑아메리카노원샷중이다 ㅜ 안졸게 ㅜㅜㅜ

[Lizzy-Nicole.t] Can't you do that then? kekeke Yea I'm at the shop now keke Dry rehearsal is at 7am ㅠ ㅠ Unni you're coming too? kekekeke - 말도 몬햇짜나요~ㅋㅋㅋ 네 저는 지금 샵이에여 ㅋㅋㅋ 드라이리허설 일곱시라서ㅠ ㅠ언니도 와여?드리?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

credit:aank1 & benbenkr @ twitter

93114995.png

yeah I saw that picture, i like aw the 91er line are back. I remember seeing one with key, jinwoon, and dongwoon, i was like đang I wish nicole was there. And now nicole took a picture together with them, but now i think dang where are you key. But i thought it was so cute, the 91er is defintely back in action. i love how she like tweet to so many of her friend, i wish key had a twitter then you can follow your best friend. i love how dongwoon has his had on nicole shoulder, if key was there, there would be more skinship going on. There like no skinship I was so skinship going on.

XD MBLAQ's Mir finally followed Nicole back after she followed him for a few weeks... and they finally started tweeting each other! Mir's also in the '91 line right? ...I think so. Anyway, hope I can see a translation of their conversation soon... it seemed like it was interesting with all the "kukuku" characters.

Feels the same way .. glad that Mir finally following our Cole

and they've started tweeting ...

Seriously, one of the things that perk up my mornings are Cole's tweets (translation) kekeke

Cole's social network is just so freaking impressive ...

and the amount of peeps who consider themselves Cole's friends -- WOW!

Speaks a lot about Cole's genuine, dorky and lovable personality, doesn't it?

Cole FTW!!

XD MBLAQ's Mir finally followed Nicole back after she followed him for a few weeks... and they finally started tweeting each other! Mir's also in the '91 line right? ...I think so. Anyway, hope I can see a translation of their conversation soon... it seemed like it was interesting with all the "kukuku" characters.

[Nicole.t] Recording for Heroes! Eating Donkatsu and Ramyun together is absolutely delicous! It's so good..! What do I do!! Huhuut 영웅호걸촬영중 ! 완전맛있는 돈까스랑 라면들먹었어요! 대박 어떡해 !!! 후훗 ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

*Donkatsu (or Tonkatsu) is pork cutlet.

*Ramyun is well.. you guys know. :D

That so cute, of course nicole love for food. So mir is finally follow cole. I think i remember watch the 91er boys on kiss the radio, and i think mir and dongwoon is like I want to be closer to nicole, and since key and jinwoon were there and they are close to nicole. So nicole is probably the only 91er girls who is close to all the 91er boy and girl. We know she close to jinwoon, key, dongwoon, hara(of course), seohyun, min, mir(now),minho, jaejin which 91er is she not close to.

just in case people missed it, Nicole tweets her gratitude to SS501 Young Saeng for his support ^_^

cWZRz.jpg

[Young Saeng] Watched Kara's comeback performance keke How can all of them be so pretty and did so well!! keke This album will also be a big hit~~~^^

[Nicole] Oppa~~ Thanks so much for watching (monitoring) us hehe -

translation by xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

tip off : mae @ ournikori