Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

nicolei.jpg

[Nicole.t] Thank you everyone.. The members has had alot of harships and.. let's continue to work hard together in the future too!! Thanks for all the wishes!! They're (all the members) going to go to sleep with a smile - 고마워요여러분..우리맴버들도너무그동안고생많았고..앞으로도 모두다같이힘내서 열심히합시다!!축하해줘서 고마워요 !!! 다들 웃으면서 잠들기~~~^^

cr: benbenkr

Super happy about the first win for Jumping~!!! ^___^

...but I can't help but think about how physically and emotionally drained they must be ;____;

They've been pushing themselves so hard with all these promotions, it's nice to see their work recognized.

KARA fighting! Thanks for translating and posting! ^^

here's the caps for it and the tweets with jing *read from bottom up for non-twitter users*

jing-12.jpg

*this is the pic jing was talking about

jing-13.jpg

~Translations~ *from bottom up*

Waaaa.. I am on the newspapers! Like it says here my duet song with Supernova's Sung Jae oppa will be released on the 16th (December, that means tomorow as of time of this post!)! Please love it lots^^~

Nicole - Jing

I'm already up (awake)!

Jing - Nicole

Yes~! Unni you woke up early too?

Nicole - Jing

Ung.. Why can't I retweet? -- Just now what did you finished (eating)? Did you had rice? keke

Nicole finally gets to *retweet* Jing's first tweet.

Nicole - Jing

Shimshita^^~ *basically it is the same thing as melong - :P*

cr: benbenkr

Edited by sharkey

I love how she tweet to jiyoung, it always so cute, and you can see how much nicole care for jiyoung. she always look at for jiyoung. i hope jiyoung success with the song, maybe she would perform it on music program. Nicole kept warm this winter, we don't want you to get sick now.

is it just me or the guy jiyoung have a duet with, look a lot like won bin in boy over flower. if any of you have see them drama. The girls sunbae is in it(hyun joong oppa)