Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

^

thanks for noticing that =)

i think i know some of them...@iamzunoya is jyj's junsu's brother while @youngfeel is the actor im young pil,who acted in sungkyunkwan scandal with jyj's yoochun

i am not sure about the other one though ..haha

her connections really surprises me all the time XD

really waiting for a tweet from her ^^

^^ oh that's awesome.. Cole's connections just keep growing lol.

I wished she'd tweet since she's already in her acct XD

But a good sign is maybe she's been hanging out with some friends since she followed new people..

• 4 weeks later...

April 29, 2010

24x4b3c.jpg

4hmh5.jpg2zxuv05.jpg

Some extra info, since Nicole didn't mention it in her english tweet but she did in her Korean one.

In the first pic, the puppy on the left is Mocha.

The puppy on the right is Chino.

So remember, the smaller one is Mocha, the bigger one is Chino.

So Yuda, flip the 1st and 2nd pic on your post.

The 2nd pic you posted is actually the first pic keke~ :D

from ben

i already flipped the pic :)

any1 able to translate the kor and japanese one?

Some extra info, since Nicole didn't mention it in her english tweet but she did in her Korean one.

In the first pic, the puppy on the left is Mocha.

The puppy on the right is Chino.

So remember, the smaller one is Mocha, the bigger one is Chino.

So Yuda, flip the 1st and 2nd pic on your post.

The 2nd pic you posted is actually the first pic keke~ :D

OMG just like all of you, this was unexpected but i'm so happy she tweeted and introduced us to her new family members :).. I want a family picture now haha.

btw, read on tumblr that Cole's Japanese tweet had some typos lol....Cole never change :P

MOCHACHINO!!! MOCHACHINO!!! The dogs were named after a coffee drink.

LOL. Nicole. No wonder Nicole and Key were seen going to Coffee Bean. They both love coffee too much. In fact I won't be surprised if Key suggested the name. =))

I love Mochachino too. >_< Hahah.

3 languages! Such a talented girl our Nico :thumbup: Best of all one of them was in English so we don't need a translation. I actually didn't know Nicole was such a dog lover. Guess that's one thing we don't have in common. Welcome back Nicole, I hope she starts tweeting regularly from now on.

Seriously, I was having a bad day cause I failed Calculus, then when I logged in on twitter, the very first thing I saw was Cole's tweet. And I was like jumping up and down in our school lab like a crazy person. xD

FINALLY~ COLE TWEETED! :3

cole finally tweet, she broke the silence. The dogs are just to cute. Cole that was sweet of you to tweet in 3 different language, a multitalented girls. I don't think the other girls tweet in korean and in jap to right. Even if they did that cole would have tweet 3 times in english korean and jap. The dogs are cute and have loveable name. Mochachinco so orignal cole. I going to think of that every time that I go to starbuck. I think maybe key help you think of that name, you two love coffee. I could so image that key gave you that idea. You should of name it key and jinwoon, by two best friend. Welcome back cole, we miss you.

^

OMG!! really?? he's acting in 49 Days right ? he's crazily handsome :tongue:

How did she even know them ??

Sometimes i really am jealous of her connections ..lol..but glad that she's probably making friends and meeting people =)

Jung Ill Woo is part of NOA Entertainment which opened that juice place that Nicole went to the opening too while she still had the lawsuit going. I am guessing she is friendly with someone at NOA (which is mostly actors) and her network spread from there.