Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

Yay a new twitter pic :P Cole being so active on twitter is making me happy hahhaha and her tweets sounds really happy too which is great :D Can't wait to see Dream Concert, I'm excited, I hope she takes pics with her friends :D

I really hope she's not on diet again cos she keeps on losing weight and she looks so tiny now T_T

ybYxW.png

0rMwV.png

eRzoh.png

2hXC9.png

D0bYl.jpg

dN10Q.jpg

Hara: We did an interview on KARAtv! Angie Pangie Kingkangie Boshirie Chino

Nicole: Where my Mocha went away then? hahahaha

Hara: Mocha was behind Chino.. but she refused the interview and Puri had been confined at home by her mommy so i guess my interview has failed... haha

Nicole: Puri was kept by her mommy and Mocha was really acting like a princess hahaha

Credit: @_karaholic

And new tweets

GVp0w.png

yybPl.png

Nicole: It's been a long time so let's meet tomorrow everyone ? hehe Our Kamilia~~~~?^^

Nicole: Aigoo keke we'll meet ain't it!!.. it turned out wrong keke blame this finger of mine being (typing) too fast kekeke But still you guys understand my heart right? keke *merong* byongbyong*

Edited by nhung_gemini

In reply to G.Na's tweet "@_911007 baby girl~~ cant wait to see u !!! Call u soon my dear!!!♥ we must talk~~", Nicole said, "언니! 보고싶어 ㅋㅋ 우리내일보지?!!see you tomorrow !!!" in which she basically said "Unnie! I miss(ed?) you keke We'll see each other tomorrow (in Korean) See you tomorrow!!!" Forgot how to screenshot so I'm just translating this way haha

cole tweet a lot, I love the whole interview with the dogs that is so cute. Even if cole shave the dogs fur, their face look cute. Oh that cute mocha hide behind chino. No matter if you type fast cole, we always understand what you mean. I guess cole is going to meet a lot of her friends again tomoroww. I love how she tweet in English, finally I can read it. Cole has butterfly in her stomach, and don't be nervous cole. You do great. I love how she end the tweet say fsho baby, so LA. I want to see cole saying that, not type it, I want hear her say it.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

xttAB.png

Rehearsal is over! Doogeun doogeunn (*thump thump) I feel like the butterflies are flying inside me ha See you tomorrow everyone ! Pearl peach^^ My mood is really great!!! Jaaaaaaaang

Cole & G.NA's Convo:

Cole: Unnie! I miss you haha We will meet tomorrow rite?!! see you tomorrow !!!

G.NA: baby girl~~ cant wait to see u !!! Call u soon my dear!!!♥ we must talk~~

Cole's tweet trans cr: Yoo @ KH :D

Cap: nhung_gemini @ KH.

thanks for sharing the translation everyone

from her recent tweets, seems Nicole really got excited for Dream Concert ^_^ first stage after many months :wub:

Nicole mentions butterflies a few times, a hint for todays stage?? ...and she already set up to meet with her friends like Dongwoon and now G.na ^_^

Yeah she was probably really excited to perform after a long while, and when she does, it's Dream Concert 2011! XD I know that they're performing Jumping and Mister... didn't DSP say that they did a remix ver or something? I wonder if it was for Mister or Jumping... I can't wait until fancams come out! Haha~

JiNi's conversation on twitter

Gsawf.png

7gcxS.jpg

Seems like Cole made a lot of cookies, maybe for her friends today on Dream Concert. I noticed Cole wrote 2 boxes 30 cookies :tongue:

And Cole kept talking about butterflies. I guess it has something to do with today Dream Concert. Maybe their special stage? And I'm glad that Cole's excited to see Pearl Peach baloons :eyelove:

Um.. I don't know if it's b/c some of you guys don't know the saying but having "butterflies in your stomach" is a saying we use here in the U.S. meaning you are nervous (so nervous it feels like butterflies are flying around in your stomach).. I saw Korean fans asking what that is too cause she used an American phrase and tweeted it in Korean hah..I don't think it has to do with the perf XD or are you guys are aware of this already and are just wondering about the perf haha.

G.NA tweeted to Cole again:

"Baby girl! Can't wait to see you tonite~ it's been TOO LONG! lol Let's be strong and do well ㅋㅋ u look n sound great ♥ see u laterrrr!! HWAITING!"

Trans Cr: RoyalG_tweets

hehe love the u look and sound great part :D

^ lol didn't know that ^^...so it means she got nervous ...well in a good way...lol at first i thought Nicole hinted about the stage :sweatdrop:

Nice to see what G.NA tweets to her, its sounds so supporting, thanks for sharing mae

i think JiNi tweets earlier was about the cookies...Maybe Nicole prepared it for the girls

I didn't know about it either, thanks mae for explaining. I did wonder what it means.

JiNi tweets trans

Cole: Today's cookies! Today's cookies!! Cookies!!! Made them right noww

Jing: Woowa unnie!!!! me me me gimme gimme!!!! (· ◇ ·)/~~~

Cole: Wait for me!! I have 2 boxs haha Every box with about 30 pieces.. haha But my oven seems to turn not good little by little T T hahaha

FXctz.png

Cole: It'll start soon, right? Everyone, i like it to death too!!! hahaha Thank you T T Enjoy it together later !! ^^

I guess Cole refers to the banner "I love you to death Nicole-ah~" of K-Kamilia :thumbup:

Edited by nhung_gemini

Yeah it's really amazing of them to come a lot. Reading the girls' tweets, it seems like they're also very touched by Kamilia's appearance

k6qtj.png

R8pwU.png

Nicole: It's been almost 6 month and now i stand on stage.. feel the meaning of stage.. I'm really touched..because you came a lot. I'm so glad that i can stand in front of a lot of people like this and sing and perform... Thank you so much for believing in us and loving us.. I will work hard more and more. I love you Kamilia

Jiyoung: Me too Nicole-ssi (^3^)

credit: @_karaholic

Edited by nhung_gemini

That sweet, I glad that cole noticed the banner. Cole need to like major in cook in college. That her passion, plus everyone beside the members would probably agree. Since I think the other box would be for her friend, like GNA, key, minho, jonghyun, dongwoon, all the friends that she finally get to meet again. Hoping their a fancam out their that show the interaction with the group, and the fans, and their singing. Cole you finally get to be on stage, where you belong. I guess the nervous is gone, after they perform. I never really like the saying butterfly in you stomach, but now that cole use it, I start like the saying.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06