Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

I'm glad that Cole is having fun with her friends :thumbup1:

And HaNi interact so much on twitter. Love their adorable conversation :eyelove:

bkT5V.png

owTMP.png

8d5s2.png

Hara : I felt like today is such a long day. I'll do my best for it tommorrow again!! Sleep well (^ー゜) with @ me. I go to bed soon-(>_<)

Cole : Have a goodnight kekekeke

Hara : Goodnight.. as usual.. you're blur.. it's already down! Which means morning greetings then kekeke Nicole- Good Morning!! Good morning to everyone too-!

Cole : Haha that's interesting~ ate yet?

Hara : Not yet.. from today onwards I need to plan what to eatttt (>_<)

Cole : As for me I just ate.. however perhaps I should have a strawberry shake next time?

Hara : Give me too!

Cole : Jealous eh?! keke not gonna show you, a Hara that looks like a piggy is jjang!

Been a while.. starting to have a song stuck (in my head) aaaaaaahhh

credit: _karaholic@twitter

:teary: I'm gonna reserve my HaNiness spazz for their thread! :lol2: So cute~

It sounds like Cole is having a lot of fun these days. She's meeting up with friends, eating yummy food, and making food for others. :lol: She really cherishes her friendships, her buddies are so lucky!

Hahaha I can imagine her screaming in excitement when she saw G.Na again. :D And I'm so glad she shared those backstage pics from DC!

Thanks for all the twitter updates Nhung! :D

Cole said Happy birthday to B2ST Dong Woon :thumbup: and tweeted to Miss A Min too. Seems like Cole will hang out with them soon :tongue:

yD7pZ.png

Cole to Dong Woon:

Happy birthday Dongwoon ah. I will buy you a very tasty food that you can gain about 2 kgs Merong (:P) hahahahaha

Food food food T T T T T TT Food T T T T

Min: Cole ah, me too food food food food !!!

Cole: We should go and eat together, definitely T T It has been a very long time, our date

Credit: _karaholic@twitter

Edited by nhung_gemini

91'er love, oh that sweet of nicole to buy food to dongwoon birthday. Finally I wondering if min was going to tweet to nicole. Oh the 91'er is totally love, I wish all the 91'er line had a twitter account. Then we see a lot of interaction. I love the tweet that min gave to niocole that was totally cute, I want min and nicole to dance together, how awesome would that be. Nicole you want to make dongwoon fat, or something. Nicole are you bake a cake for dongwoon birthday.

Cole seems excited. She tweeted more :thumbup:

Cole: On the way to somewhere.. I'm going to show my nail but it's totally impossible to see them .. Then i put my hands down and take it hahahaha

Cole - Jing: I didn't have white choco so i made with milk T T T It seemed i've used it all.. I did fulfill yesterday's sorrow by macaroon today

Jing - Cole: I'm waiting waiting for murfin. I'm so hungry @_@

Cole - Jing: Uh huh I've seemed to be unlucky a lot yesterday T T

Cole: Nomnom What i am eating now? hehehehe nomnomnom!!!!

Hara - Cole: We are eating this, rite Nicole ah~~~~

Cole - Hara: They wrote our name on the cookie too hahahahaha

Hara's pic

yhfnzk.jpg

June 15, 2011

sYrhs.png

Today's going to be a really slow (tired/troublesome) day. ohnononono

*Jap tweet similar to Korean

translated by @_karaholic

saw Nicole tweets with Lee Ji Hoon (@leejeehoon79) too :scared: he's quite a senior singer...so quite surprised Nicole knew him ^_^ ...although i think i shouldn't too surprised...she's Nicole :tongue:

@kimngocnguyen06 : yup he's an actor too ^_^ and a 79-line

the guy is also a actor right, wow I didn't know that nicole knew him. Nicole is always surprised me, you would thing you would know how much friends nicole has. But she always come up with more friends that we don't know about it. Well the girls should be in japan right now, so you would probably have to go on show to get ready for the promotions. Nicole I feel for you, but this is your life, you choice this life, so you probably use to it.

Somehow i agree with @kimngocnguyen06 ... kekeke... she always surprise us with some things.. Cole is AWESOME!!! did i mention i love their tweets? (though i dont really understand what they talked about evn i can read hangul) ^^;; still a beginner...

June 16, 20

mR2T8.png

(trans of Japanese part)

Everyone!!! We’re leaving soon!! It’s going to be fun! For tomorrow’s Music Station!!! Go Go!!!

Translated by superiormusic @ tumblr

i think the Korean tweet is saying goodbye to K-fans ^_^

@nhung : lol saw people mentioned about it too ^_^ ...lol maybe she forgot its not official yet :lol:

vDemA.png

Finished rehearsing!! Right now I'm feeling really really nervous *hearts thumping*!!!! It's going to be fun fun fun!!!

Can't wait for Music Station :eyelove:

And after doing a good job on MS today

730Ac.png

I was really nervous today but I'm happy!There are stuff that I regret but I'll do better next week! Everyone, thanks for watching!

All the girls were nervous. But they did a great job (I didn't see any mistake :unsure: )

Found it!

Lol, did Cole regret about her cute mistake in the interview?

Edited by nhung_gemini

Cole with an English tweet :thumbup:

aQVOP.png

(Korean) It's been a while..doesn't it? hehehehehe i tweet about food.. As soon as i woke up, i ate egg fried rice and kimchi!!! I also ate my precious choco macaroons! woohahaha!

(Japanese) It's been a while! Tweeting about food! :D For breakfast, I ate the chocolate macaroons I saved!!!

To Dongwoon: Dongwoon ah good job today hehe Fighting !! YOYOYO 'ㅁ'

credit: _karaholic@twitter

Edited by nhung_gemini