Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

Indeed our Cole :lol: food tour :lol:

kara4life, yeah I was afraid that there would be another quiet period on Twitter because of Hara's news, but luckily they still tweeted, just less than before - maybe they're tired... their schedule are too packed.

And I love her new DP :tongue: Does Cole cut Hara's part on the pic :lol:

thanks for the update!!!

she indeed looks pretty on her new DP. At first I was like why is she always talking about food I mean we know she loves it but then I remembered in Korea instead asking "how are you" they ask "have you eaten".. so I figure as long as Cole is tweeting about food she's all good haha.

it's been awhile since i posted in here..thank you all so much for the updates =)

really happy to see nicole being active on twitter and interacting with other people :)

sometimes, just seeing her random tweets will make me smile !!

loving her new dp <3 ..she truly is looking more feminine nowadays

The girls tweeted a lot yesterday... but no trans yet...

So far I can only understand that they plays family role. And Cole is father, Hara is mother, Jing is 1st daughter, Gyuri is 2nd daughter and Seungyeon is baby :lol: Adorable!

And today tweet of Cole

fe922660b7724095af1f31c.png

Her meal?

64ca0e4ad99a4df2aa24c84.png

hmmm Nicole's latest tweets have been quite troubling.

This is what I got from the Chinese KARA fansite who translated her tweets (pardon my translation since it's basically from 2nd hand source)

애휴 이상한꿈꿔서 ㅠㅠ 뭐가현실인지 ㅜㅜ

aiya I just had a strange dream TT TT ... what is the reality TT?

人は 自分の本音が ばれるのを 1番 こわがると 思います。。。

The most frightening thing is when a person's inner thoughts are revealed.

I wonder what happened ... :(

Eahoo i've dream a weird dream TT TT but there's something real

I think people fear others finding out their true feelings the most

credit: karaholic@twitter

I think the 2nd tweet refers to her dream. Seems like Cole's been dreaming weirdly recently :blink:

Edited by nhung_gemini

And I love this tweet of Cole. Really hope she can fulfill that dream

f898a9d9e2a840d08ea2c20.png

Everyone, how was it? When the curtain opened and I saw everyone, my heart jumped! I was really nervous but I had so much fun I could die haha really, I want to have a concert here! I really want to fulfill that dream! Everyone, take care! Thank you very much!

credit: karaholic@twitter

All the members have been mentioning that they really want a concert in their Japanese interviews and I'm sure Universal/DSP wants that as well but I think don't they have enough time to prep.. that's the issue.. since Gyuri's doing a musical in a couple of months.. I don't see how that will happen .. maybe after her tour? But I'm sure it'll happen soon!!

They should start planning one for next year, after they release another Japanese album. That would provide them with enough songs together with their old materials and there should be plenty of time. :D

yeah its been a lot of times that the member mentioned their desire for a concert, Nicole in particular...i think they are ready, the fan meeting and recent concert shows they progressed a lot for example vocal wise...i guess the problem is now how to organize the schedule now that they facing korean comeback

tweets from Rainbow's Yoonhye...i guess they were partnered during special stage ^_^

qgwjG.png

Thank you for being our partner!

translated by superiormusic @ tumblr

from July 13, 2011

02XNO.jpg

@kkangjii I want one too… I want a drawing too!!!… Everyone, just one will do Please!!

“@majpapa: @_911007 There’s one Haruno-san (@_KS0717) drew.” Uhehe!! I’m happy!! Thank you!!

PPh9q.jpg

Everyone, we’re getting ready now!! I’m getting nervous little by little!! Eat a lot and let’s have fun together! Yeeeaaaaahhhh!! I’m going to do my best!!

(I assumed she was saying “yeah” even though when written in Japanese, it looks like “no” because iya = no/don’t)

Jiyoung tweets mentioned Nicole

“@keicole88: @kkangjii ジヨン~!!ジヨンをかいたよ☆☆ニコルのcookie食べてるところだよ(*^^*)見てね☆☆ http://t.co/SyVkKeD” 今日 ニコニコニコル姉と いっぱい食べ歩きしました。うまうまくん ヒヒン~

“@keicole88: @kkangjii Ji younngg!! I drew you. You’re eating Nicole’s cookie here. Take a look http://t.co/SyVkKeD” Today niko niko Nicole and I went around walking and eating. Yummy yummy hehe

oh nicole, yall are should have a concert in japan. I think that true if you release other japanese album, you would have enough material to have a full blown out concert in japan. some artist use their korean material, but knowing KARA you would want to stay out, and do you japanese materials. If you think about it, you would have like enough song for a concert(mister, umbrella, jumping, burn, lupin, sweet days, with, sos, baby I need you, JCL, IMA, GGS, girls be ambitious)