Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

I think it was cute that Cole wanted to just one fan art hah. Glad Kamilia's got to show her their art works :)

Found the translation of Cole and Jinwoon's recent tweetfest :P

Jinwoon: Jeongjinwoon.com While preparing for my album, I will tell you this and that. Although I'm shy, please watch it a lot. What will I say in the next episode~ hoohoot

Cole (referring to Jinwoon's tweet above) : Support Jinwoonie a lot ^^!!! Hwaiting Jung Jinwoon! Ohaa!!

Jinwoon: Dude ㅠㅠ

Cole: Chuu so?! kekekekeke

Jinwoon: Buy me something yummy kekeke

Full Translations Credits: wild2day @ twitter!

I mean would it really hurt if one of her guy friends wrote "Fighting" to her.. it always seems one sided lol.. or they are just being guys XD

I just realized that on July 13 and stuff, Nicole and X-5's Taefung tweeted each other a few times. I didn't know that they knew each other O___O And it seems like they're friends too! I mean, I don't even know how they would know each other, but apparently they do.. I was checking up on Nicole's twitter and saw Taefung as one of the people she recently followed and was like "uh...Taefung from X-5?! How do they know each other?!"

And it was a week ago... I didn't even see the tweets!! *Darn this huge time diff between Cali and Korea!*

EDIT;; just looked up stuff about Taefung since I'm not an X-5 fan (not that I hate them, it's just that I haven't even really checked out their music or anything LOL) apparently he's 91-line too! ...but still, DANG, Nicole is fast! I mean X-5 is a rookie group!!

EDIT2;; Found a translation of their tweets!!

Taefung:@_911007Hello friend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Nicole: @taefung428 Yo yo hello friend ㅎㅎ

Taefung:@_911007 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don’t have any friends Nice to see you again friend ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Nicole: @taefung428 ㅋㅋ Yeah nice to meet you ㅋㅋ Treat me well!!

Taefung:@_911007 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Am I not the one who’s supposed to be asking that? ㅋㅋㅋ

Nicole: @TaeFung428 what do you mean by that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Taefung: @_911007ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Treat me well Sunbae-nim

oops almost forgot! credits : JIN & loveintheice- @ X-FIVE STAR (korean translator), yumezora @ X-FIVE STAR (Japanese Translator) + X5Update

Edited by Ruki

dang, cole always manage to surprised us, with her endless amount of friends.I don't know X-5 either, but thank to cole I going to look them up. Wondering is the guy from cali to, so that how cole know him. It weird to heard someone called cole sunbaemin, even thought she is sunbaemin it weird to hear it. So I guess they just meet, or something, the way the conversion went. Finally, I was wondering was their ever going to be a tweet conversion with jinwoon and cole, since we most get cole and dongwoon. Wish all the 91'er have a twitter, so we can see so interaction.

thanks ruki, haha Nicole meet her new 91 line again^^ ...since x5 just debuted recently i guess they meet during Mubank in Tokyo...since these tweets was right after that too ^_^

i like how he called Nicole sunbaenim...btw why its all the guys who ask for treat LOL

new tweets

ejErE.png

no trans yet

sad tweets aren't being trans :(

translations of Cole and G.Na's recent tweet:

G.NA: keke I miss you baby

Cole: Unnie me too T T I'm just able to see you 2 minutes everyday T T

Trans: Kh @ twitter

"It has been raining a lot.. Minna-san! Please be careful! And don't catch a cold too! ( I'm not sure this part ) We'll meet soon.. ^^ "

I translated it by myself, but becuz of my limited japanese skill, I'm not sure if it is completely right~ :D

hehehe~

And sorry for my bad English.. :tongue:

Edited by Azure_09

Recent tweets including Cole :)

Gyul: Todak Todak... I want to receive one (i.e. I want to receive a shoulder massage)

Jing: Todak Todak Todak!!!!! (T.T)\(^-^♡ Unnie Fighti~~ng

Cole: Gyulee unnie is very popular, so you will receive todak todakㅋㅋ I will meet you and give you one ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Cr: Cherrims @ twitter!

[Hara.t] Gave Nicori a cherry and she ate it, DELICIOUS!

[Nicole-Hara.t] Nyamnyam cherries are jjang!! kekeke Give me another one kekeke

[Jing-Hara.t] Me too I ate it and it's delicious. But Hara unni, you only gave me me one.. heung! keke

[Hara-Nicole.t] kyaa! Dericiouss here's 2 cherries nyamnyam

[Nicole-Jing.t] Sorri unni is a piggy kekekek

Translations: benbenkr @ twitter!

*Side note: I did see Cybercat @ twitter tweet this: nicole gave hara and jiyoung a cherry not hara gave one to nicole. So maybe it's just reverse? lol

Cole being cute with Gyuri <3!! then being all cute with Hara and Jing!! haha should have taken a pic.. these girls XD lol

Before fan meeting:

Everyone, it’s starting soon lol

cr: superiormusic @ tumblr

Cole's tweet after the fan meeting:

Everyone!

How was today!

It was really fun right?

It was such a pity that it ended so early...

Of course, we sang more and played a lot more!

Everyone, thank you for coming and we'll do our best ^^

cr: cherrims @ Twitter

Gyuri, Jiyoung, & Nicole + Changmin & Jinwoon (2AM):

Gyuri: Going crazy (michi) ㅠㅠ

Jing: Going crazy (michi) ㅠㅠ" Unni it's not 'mi', it's 'pa'!! [T/N: As in, dore'mi' and 'fa (pa in Korean)']

Changmin @ Jing & Gyuri: Huk... Trying to learn the jokes of the new generation is hard... =_=

Nicole @ ChangMin, Jiyoung, & Gyuri: Jinyoung ah this is a bit... kekekekekke

Jinwoon @ Nicole: Why am I laughing kekekekeke Ah my belly kekekeke

Nicole @ Jinwoon: Because you're Jung Jinwoon kekeke I miss you ㅜㅜ keke

Cr: w2dtranslations @ twitter

Yeah and Changmin & Jinwoon talked about Cole in the video that Cole was selected as the most friendly star.

I think Cole is closed with 2AM (except Seulong since I've not seen any interaction).

Today's tweet

Gg4wj.png

hDcGf.png

[Cole.t: Hara, Jing] We are the 3 musketeers of smoked duck meat. The 3 musketeers of swelling duck meat.

[Jing.t: Cole, Hara] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Better watch out when you wake up in the morning

*Supposedly, 'swelling' sounds like 'grilled' in Korean so Cole typed the former instead of the latter... and Jing's telling her to be careful of face puffiness in the morning (???)*

Credit: karaholic@twitter & @cherrims

Haha the girls are on tweeting spree :lol: waiting for trans...

^^ lol is this Jing with her jokes again? haha.

Cole was on total tweeting spree.. 3 musketeers of duck meat? lol

Also Cole and Stella Kim had an exchange. Stella tweeted that she had received her scuba diving certification and Cole replied with Unni Daebak! How long did it take? This was her reply:

K7SNy.png

On the contrary, I think Seulong is quite close to Cole..

I've seen them waved and joked with each other on the ending of music shows.

And I also remembered in the HahaMong show where they played a prank call on Cole.. Seulong's expression was of concern for Cole .. very sweet of him.

IMO, Cole is close to all members of 2AM, closest to Jinwoon of course.

She's also close to all members of Shinee except Taemin

:thumbup1:

Yeah and Changmin & Jinwoon talked about Cole in the video that Cole was selected as the most friendly star.

I think Cole is closed with 2AM (except Seulong since I've not seen any interaction).

Credit: karaholic@twitter & @cherrims

Haha the girls are on tweeting spree :lol: waiting for trans...