Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

Sept 11, 2011

어느세추석이네요!! 여러분 맛잇는거많이드시구 가족들과 소중한시간보내길바래요^^ 송편도맛잇게드시구^^!!! 나두먹고싶다 ㅠㅠ ㅎㅎ 다들푹쉬세요!!!

Before I know it, it's mid-autumn fesitival!! I hope that everyone eats a lot of yummy stuff and spends quality time with your family ^^ Eat delicious mooncakes ^^!!! I want to eat too ㅠㅠ www Everyone, sleep soundly!!!

translation by cherrims @ twitter

Sep 13, 2011

오늘오래만에네일해쪄요아침에 ㅎㅎㅎ아침부터 기븐 업업 쭉쭉 http://yfrog.com/nvit5zj

Today, I did my nails after a long time. In the morning www Since morning, my mood has been great yfrog.com/nvit5zj

84rbF.jpg

전지금첫추석밥먹엇는데요갈비찜에낙지 진짜큰조기 잡체 여러전들 송편 김치 토란국 밥2공기들아기는빕그릇에..식혜.. 이야 이대로 자면 행복이죠 >_< 우왓!!!!

I ate my first mid-autumn festival meal. Beef ribs with cooked octopus and a really big white croaker, chapchae (Korean noodles), various kinds of jijim (Korean pancake). And mooncakes, kimchi and taro soup with 2 large cups of rice. In my teacup... shike (Korean traditional drink)... No, if I go to sleep this very moment, it's pure bliss >_< Uwah!!

translated by cherrims @ twitter

I love the tweet. She really thrives when the audience is just as hyped up as she is :)

Don't want to worry anyone but Cole's friend tweeted this to her:

aww ur too sweet:) just watched one of your perfs baby so proud of you ... stay strong amidst the troubles, you'll be glorious <3

Maybe the trouble she is referring is KARA's schedule? It's really crazy btw.

Cole & G.NA's Convo after MuBank win

G.NA @ Cole: Can't forget btw!! =] Today's first place @_911007 Nicole baby~

Kara-sunbaenim's Congrats!!^^

Cole @ G.NA: Unni thanks HWAITING on completing today's schedule! Sleep soundly, let's see each other tomorrow ~~~~!^^

CR: RoyalG_Tweets

^ LOL G.na hugged her too when they won MuBank, its a warm friendship ^_^

17 September 2011

우히힝 화이팅!! >_< 헤피~~~투게더!!!! http://yfrog.com/me1m7fj

Uhihin Fighting!!>_< HAPPY~~~~~TOGETHER!!!http://yfrog.com/me1m7fj

mcve8.jpg

18 September 2011

요즘 김밥중에 계란말이김밥에 꽃혀잇어용 ..무조건 따듯하니까 .. 잉 다 먹어서 이 아쉬운마음어떡할까용 !!!>_<

I am obsessed with Egg Kimbob these days...they are always warm...What am I supposed to do with these feeling of finishing the whole kimbob!!! >_<

오늘도 상추오빠의닭가슴살로 점심!우후훗 짱. 맛잇구 부드러워요 >_< 상추오빠짱!만세 !!!! 보내줘서 감사해요 ~~ 자~~오늘은 칠리맛  http://yfrog.com/h6z1rloj

Lunch again today is Sangchu oppa's chicken breaast! ouuhahee jjang. It's delicious and tender >_< Sangchu oppa jjang! hurrah!!! Thank you for sending it~~ Today I'm going to have chili flavor http://yfrog.com/z/h6z1rloj

GUw5k.jpg

translation by iamme_yoon @ twitter

Thanks Nov!! I wonder if that chicken is good, saw so many idols endorsing it.. but why wouldn't Nicole eat good food? lol

Sangchu replied to Cole's tweet: Delicious Thank you for eating ^^ KARA JJANG!!

^ ah so Sangchu had replied to her ^_^ ...lol both are sports maniac so the chicken must be good and importantly healthy :lol:

G.NA tweet her pic with Cole after Inki

Baby Nicole @_911007 & 지나! 인기가요 에서 이렇게 예쁘게 니콜 이 찍어줬다 ㅋㅋ 우리 드디어 같이 활동하게되서 너무 좋다구~~^^ 화이팅 베이비걸~~♥

http://yfrog.com/hsh7stej

Baby Nicole @_911007 & G.NA! I got this picture with the pretty Nicole at Inkigayo keke It's really nice that we finally get to have activities together~~^^ HWAITING babygirl~~♥

translation by RoyalG_Tweets @ twitter

2GiDZ.jpg

August 20, 2011

おはよう皆さん!いいあさ!!久しぶりに うんどう 行って来ました!気持ちいいなぁぁ^^ 今日も 頑張りますぅぅっ!いきなり日本の天気がさむくなったって。。韓国と 一緒だね!ろそろあきが来るっていみかも?!!あきが 大好きよ!こじんてきに。。ふふっ^^

Good morning everyone! Nice morning!! It's been a long time since I went exercising! I feel greattt ^^ I will give my all today toooo! Suddenly, the weather in Japan turned cold.. Korea too! Maybe this means that autumn is slowly coming?!! I, personally... love autumn! Fufu^^

August 21, 2011

마음이뭔가은근히묘하네용 날씨더추워지기전에 얼마전에삿던치마입어야지!마음먹엇는데 몇일이후부터 날씨가따뜻해질거란글이...'-'

I don't really know how I feel right now. I decided to wear a skirt I bought recently But I'm reading that the weather is going to be warm again... '-'

Sept 21, 2011

여러분 카라체널의 끝 ! 짧앗지만 재밋엇죠?ㅋㅋㅋ 봐주셔서 고마워용 ^^

Everybody Kara Channel is finished! It was short but fun right? hahaha Thank you for watching ^^

translation by _karaholic @ twitter

Sept 22, 2011

Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile 

* Taylor Swift lyrics

으헝헝 ㅜㅜ 다시 다시 다시 ㅜㅜㅜㅜ 담에 기회가또잇겟지 ㅜㅜ !! 그래 !!!

Sob ㅜㅜ again again again ㅜㅜㅜㅜ There will be another chance next time ㅜㅜ!! yeah!!!

Sept 25, 2011

vZDXg.png

convo with G.NA

@ginachoi87 언니 언니 언니 언니 

Unni unni unni unni

@_911007 nicole nicole nicoleeeeee...<3 see you real soon love! lol

@ginachoi87 후훗 아침밥챙겨먹고와언니 ~~ 언니 목요일이랑일요일너무달라 ㅜㅜ !!

hoohoot Come and eat breakfast unni ~~ Unni thursday and sunday are really different ㅜㅜ !!

@_911007 너두너두! =) 달르다구?ㅋgood thing? OR bad? lol 나 폰 물에 빠져서 화면이 안나와.. 완전...junk phone mang. lol i was gonna msg u from my phone but no..ㅜㅜ

You too you too! =) Different?ke good thing? OR bad? lol My phone fell into water so nothing is coming up on the screen.. Totally…junk phone mang. lol i was gonna msg u from my phone but no..ㅜㅜ

@ginachoi87 얼굴이반쪽된다궁 ㅜㅜ ㅎㅎㅎ아이고 물에 빠지면 꺼놔야하는데 !안고장날지도 나도 빠트리고 그래도 괜찮앗어..ㅋㅋㅋ 일부러 짠거맥여야겟어언니 !

Your face is half its size ㅜㅜ hehehe aigo if you dropped it in water you have to pull it out ! it might not break because when i dropped it it was still okay kekeke I should feed you salty things on purpose unnie !

Translation by RoyalG_Tweets @ twitter

after Inki wins

여러분 힘찬 일주엿네요 그쵸?! 역시 우리카밀리아가짱이라구~~~ 다들맛나는저녁먹구 집에서 뒹굴뒹굴하구 내일의 새러운시작 준비하길^^ 카밀리아고마워용 

It has been a powerful week, yeah!? As expected, our Kamilia are JJANG~~~ Everyone, eat a delicious dinner and relax at home, to prepare for a new start tomorrow ^^ Kamilia, thank you <3

convo with Junsu 2PM

@_911007 콜콜아어디냐아아~~|

Cole Cole ah Where are youuu ~~|

@Jun2daKAY 오빠안뇽 ~~나한국이얌!ㅋㅋ 잘지내~~,

Oppa Hello ~~ I'm in Korea ! ㅋㅋ I'm doing well ~~,

cr: ournikori.blogspot.com

Sept, 27, 2011

뾰족한엉덩이...

My protruding butt...

@_911007 뾰족이언니

[Jiyoung to Nicole] Protruding unnie

@kkangjii 지영이 무릎위에 앉아야하는뎅

[Nicole to Jiyoung] I have to sit on Jiyoung's lap

@_911007 나무릎에앉을려면 뾰족이통통이가좋아요

[Jiyoung to Nicole] If you sit on my lap... protruding and plump, how nice

@kkangjii 하지만 난 지영이 무릎이제일좋앙

[Nicole to Jiyoung] But, I love Jiyoung's lap the most

translation by sysbittersweet @ tumblr

Sept, 28, 2011

잇힝 피부날리낫엉 ㅜㅜ 슬퍼 ㅜ

no trans yet

with Shindong SUJU

@shinsfriends 신동오빠 ~~ 생일축하드립니다 !!!^^ㅋㅋㅋ

shindong Oppa ~~ Happy Birthday !!!^^ㅋㅋㅋ

@_911007 니콜아... 역시 넌 최고야!! 멋져!! 뷰리풀!! 엑설런트 !! 퐌타스틱!! 알랴뷰 아니니쥬 아이원츄 런투유!!! 외로울땐 나를 불러 뭐가니맘에 걸려 ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

[shindong] Nicoleah... You are the best of course!! cool!! Beautiful!! excellent!! fantastic!! I love you no I want you run to you!!! Call me when you are lonely what is troubling you hee hee hee hee hee

*(Run To You is a song by DJ DOC and the last sentence is the lyrics from that song)

KARA's stylist tweeted about Cole making her/them Curry :)

bLSLx.jpg

Nicole's curry is more delicious than galbi stew at restaurants ^^ people next to me keep stealing it ㅜㅜ I ate it very deliciously^^ it's daebak~ ~ ~ please make more again again again ~ ~ ~ ^ again ~^♥♥ had a good lunch due to Cole ^^ Thank thank thank thankyou *.*

Trans: iamme_yoon @ twitter

Source: stylistssong @ twitter

Nicole's curry... :o Just looking it at makes my mouth water, YES LITERALLY, I'm even swallowing as I type right now! She really knows her cooking, or at least that amount of curry on the rice makes it look so delicious.

I want to try her curry! Those around her are so fortunate to be able to taste her cooking.

Edited by Redresonance