Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

Sept 30, 2011

[Jiyoung]

오늘 니콜언니가 만든 카레를 먹었다. 역시 시간이 흘러도 맛은 변하지 않았다! 사실 어제 니콜언니네가서 나도 도왔는데 사람들이 맛있게 먹는 거 보고 뿌듯했다 우하하하하 대성공^O^ 아!!!! 사진을안찍어놨네...

today, i ate curry made by nicole. One thing's for certain, taste never changes even as time goes by! Truth is, I helped with the curry making at nicole's place and when i felt happy when i saw people enjoying it woooooaaaaa huge success ah!!!! I didn't take any photos...

@kkangjii 지영이가도와줘서 언니가 살앗다양 ~~~

[Nicole t. Jiyoung] jiyoung's help saved me~~~

translation by kara_stalker @ KH

^ JiNi <33

if cole join WGM, well, her husband will be lucky! cole is a great cook! too bad they are going to be busy promoting in japan, would be nice though is she join hehehehe...

i know right but maybe their japan promotins will be short so they can rest i hope so because i have been hoping for her to join WGM is the adam couple left its been a while since she got a solo show i think the last one was Nicole Goes to College. lets just cross our fingers and hope. :thumbup:

Oct 2, 2011

추운날씨에넘많은분들와주셔서감사해요^^감기조심! 오늘사실맴버들과하루종일데이트한기븐^^영화도보고오래만에외식도하구! 행복한하루 ~~| 카밀리아 즐거웟죠?!방송과싸인회 ㅡ 다! ㅡ 와주셔서감사해요! ^^ 넘 즐거웟어요

Many of you came despite the cold weather, thank you ^^ Be careful of the cold! Actually today I felt like I was on a date with the members all day ^^ We watched movie and we went out to eat food, which we haven't done for a while! A happy day~~! Kamilia you had fun right?! Shows and Sign Events - all! - thank you for coming! ^^ It was so much fun

이제배속오래만에먹은고기가뿔고잇으니 잠이오네 냠냠 .. 다들 푹자고 ! 낼 새러운시작 도 힘차게 같이합시당 ^^ 카밀리아짱사랑해요

The meat which I haven't had in a long time is settling in my stomach now and is making me sleepy nomnom.. Everybody sleep well! Let's start off strongly again tomorrow together ^^ Kamilia jjang I love you

translation by iamme_yoon @ twitter

Oct 2, 2011

추운날씨에넘많은분들와주셔서감사해요^^감기조심! 오늘사실맴버들과하루종일데이트한기븐^^영화도보고오래만에외식도하구! 행복한하루 ~~| 카밀리아 즐거웟죠?!방송과싸인회 ㅡ 다! ㅡ 와주셔서감사해요! ^^ 넘 즐거웟어요

Many of you came despite the cold weather, thank you ^^ Be careful of the cold! Actually today I felt like I was on a date with the members all day ^^ We watched movie and we went out to eat food, which we haven't done for a while! A happy day~~! Kamilia you had fun right?! Shows and Sign Events - all! - thank you for coming! ^^ It was so much fun

이제배속오래만에먹은고기가뿔고잇으니 잠이오네 냠냠 .. 다들 푹자고 ! 낼 새러운시작 도 힘차게 같이합시당 ^^ 카밀리아짱사랑해요

The meat which I haven't had in a long time is settling in my stomach now and is making me sleepy nomnom.. Everybody sleep well! Let's start off strongly again tomorrow together ^^ Kamilia jjang I love you

translation by iamme_yoon @ twitter

Thank you for the translation :thumbup:

jeprU.png

_911007:

@Rleeyoungman ahaha thanks oppa (t/n: oppa is a term used by girls when they refer to older men and brothers) >_< but friday is my birthday ! kekeke i don't need anything so its ok ~~ phew ^^

_911007:

thank you for remembering and supporting us! i received all the birthday presents now! the truth is i... keep forgetting but ... kekekeke i'll keep them well.

Edited by kara_stalker

Oct 7, 2011

오늘하루종일드는생각 : 난정말축복받은사람이다 ^^ 소중한 가족친구들카밀리아 생일축하해줘서넘고마워요 !! 진짜 여태까지 최고의생일인거만같당 ^^ 너무 행복해 ^^

Thought of the day: I'm truely a blessed person. ^^ Really thankful to all my precious family, friends, Kamilias who wished me happy birthday!! Seriously seems like this is the best birthday i've ever had so far. I'm so happy ^^ !!

happy birthday Nicole!!!!! :D

^^ Yes they are, G.NA was the only celeb wishing her Happy B-Day on twitter :)

G.NA:

Happy Birthday Baby LOVE @_911007 !♥ Nicole .. Next time i'll treat u to a yummy birthday brunch?! Lol 진심으로 축하축하!!!!♥

"Happy Birthday Baby LOVE @_911007 ! ♥ Nicole .. Next time i'll treat u to a yummy birthday brunch?! Lol

Truly congrats congrats!!!!♥"

Nicole:

언니 ~~ 축하해줘서 고마워ㅜㅜ 그러게 lets have brunch soon !! 시간내줘 ~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ^^

Unni !! Thank you for your birthday wishesㅜㅜ Yeah, lets have brunch soon !! When we have time~~~kekekeke^^

cr: RoyalG_Tweets

the actor who plays Robot Manager #2 in Urakara Mike Han also wish her HB ^_^

[MikeHan]

chobin123 @_911007 HBD! Stay smart!!

@chobin123 マイクさん!お元気ですか!いわってくれてありがとう!! 私達すぐ 日本に行きますよ^^

[Nicole to MikeHan] Mike-san! How are you! Thank you for everything!! I'll be going to Japan soon ^^

trans by : @_KARAtweets

Oct 9, 2011

감사해요!! 요리도열심히하구 운동열심히할게요 ^^!!!ㅋㅋㅋ 먹구살도많이찔게요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ매롱^^  http://yfrog.com/ocpylmj http://yfrog.com/nw5gxdmj

Thank You!! I'll work hard towards cooking and workout harder^^!!lol I'll eat and gain a lot of weight kekekeke merong^^

プレゼント 全部 もらいました!!おくってくれてありがとうございます!!びっくりしましたって!!

I received all your gifts!! Thanks for sending them to me!! I'm surprised!!

translation by : @_KARAtweets

PGv3K.jpg

glad she still getting much love even after the birthday day was passed :tongue: the gift were from everkara and nicole.ing :thumbup:

ugh i didn't know nicole.ing got plans for this, i already register but forgot to post HBD message :sweatdrop:

Oct 10, 2011

久しぶりの日本!!天気もイイし。。すぐ 始まりますよね!皆さん じゅんびできましたか?^^笑

It's been a while, Japan!! The weather is good too... it'll start soon! Everyone, have you prepared? ^^ (laugh)

translation by : @_KARAtweets

man loving nicole's gifts!

it must mean thats shes very happy to receive them and all!

hope i get the chance to give my gifts to her! :(

november is my only chance LOL!

but thanks for the tweet translations everyone.

appreciate it very much!

Oct 16, 2011

아 여러분제가 물에서 넘 늦게빼고 이미켜진상태에서 ㅜㅜ 제가 잘못한거같구 이미 때를 놓친거같아요 ㅜㅜ 제핸드폰이미강을넘은거같아요 ...

ah guys I took it out too late it was already on TT I think it was my fault and missed the timing TT I think my phone is across the river* now...

*(across the river meaning, it died, to "heaven" kind of)

Oct 18, 2011

やっtぱり つるとんたん 美味しいな幸せだおなか いっぱい!!!>_<

As expected, Tsurutontan* is really delicious so happy I'm full!!!>_<

*Tsurutontan is a popular restaurant in Japan

Translation by @_KARAtweets

^ that was a nice pose ^^

Oct 21, 2011

초코꿀 머핀 후흇 바나나스파이스케잇도만들엇는데 맛잇는만큼사진에안맛잇어보여서 그건 비공개 ㅋㅋㅋ...ㅋㅋㅋ http://pic.twitter.com/m9kzOSIu

Chocolate honey muffin fufuu. I made banana spice cake too, and it's delicious, but the photo I took of it made it look unappetizing so it's private www...www http://pic.twitter.com/m9kzOSIu

translation by cherrims @ twitter

Wea4J.jpg