Nicole's Official Twitter/Instagram Thread

chupachups

hmmm, i dunno if this has been posted up yet x3 it was in the mblaq x kara thread ^^ this convo is sooo cutee~~ mir and nicole are both playful so both of them probably have fun hanging out together x3

c325db197f.jpg

Translation:

Mir: Thank you for the fan meeting todayㅠㅠ I had fun but was I the only one who had fun~? lol!! I cried like a fool..ㅠㅠI was just so thankfulㅠㅠAnyways thank you to all the fans who came and who stayed home and ALL the fans!!! (credits: bcrystal89)

(from what i understand, sorry if there is any mistakes)

Nicole: Cute Mir, Thank you ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ I'm touched ㅋㅋㅋ

Mir: Cole ar ㅠㅠ I can't go because of a schedule ㅠㅠ 흐규(a sound he makes?) ㅠㅠ Sorry ㅠㅠ

Nicole: It's okay, there's nothing you can do!! I was surprised when I saw the wreath ~~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Mir: I have sense right~+_+!?ㅋㅋ

Nicole: Yes, thank you, charming guy with sense ~~~ 복받을거야 너(don't understand this part)ㅋㅋㅋ

translation credit: amandalgh(thanks for translating!! <33 :3)

@amandalgh oh you were the one that translated?!! im sowweeee!!! ^^;; I wasn't sure who to make it out to since Karaholic usually puts up secondary translations(well, about small things like these) from twitter or tumblr and etc. x3 Thanks for translating!! REALLYYY appreciate it!! :DD

@amandalgh thanks for translating the Cole-Mir convo ^_^

21 February 2012

오늘도모두화이팅!

Today too, fighting everybody!

우리 스타일리스트언니 걱정돼서 직접 딸기싸서 갖다줫어요 ? 초감동 근데 좀 많이 먹엇죠 ... '-' 참자 >_< http://t.co/JSjiMPno

Our stylist unnie became really concerned about me and personally bought me strawberries.Super touched. But I ate quite a lot of them.. '-' Must have self-control >_<

translation by cherrims @ twitter

57I3M.jpg

YtCwF.png

February 22, 2012

어제밤에는계속떡먹으라고말햇던우리할머니 아침에 갖다주면서 "두개만먹어! 밥먹어야하니까 " ㅋㅋㅋ홍삼까지챙겨주는우리할머니 ~~ 역시 할머니밖에없어 �� http://t.co/ycKATY9G

Yesterday night I kept saying that I'm going to eat some rice cakes and this morning our grandma went to get me some while saying "Eat 2 only! Because you have to eat rice (later)" kkk Our grandma even gave me hongsam (type of ginseng)~ There's no other like our grandma as expected

translation by KamiliaVN @ twitter

sAwhc.jpg

한...8년만에?먹는우리할머니된장찌개>_< http://pic.twitter.com/G2kqiUrF

It's been...8 years? (since) I get to eat the miso soup that our grandma makes >_<http://pic.twitter.com/G2kqiUrF

OfW62.jpg

February 23, 2012

답답해..

So frustrated...

KARA's stylist tweets

@stylistssong

KARA'sia 콘서트 2일동안 너무 정신없이 움직여서 내폰에 남겨둔 사진이 없따ㅠ근데 이 사진 한장이 있었다! 아픈다리로 무대에 올라가기전 기도하는 콜이~안쓰럽고 간절해보였다!!잘해줘서 고마워~넌 최고였어♥ http://pic.twitter.com/5CvmYRGR

During 2 days of KARAsia, it was very hectic so I didn’t save any pics on my phone ㅠ but I have this one pic! Kori who prayed before going to the stage with hurt legs.~feels sorry and showing eagerness!!for doing it greatly, thank you~ you were the best ♥

translation by Yooniqda_ @ twitter

SJD3m.jpg

February 25, 2012

애휴 영화나드라마보고싶당 ㅜ 인터넷이문제잇어서다운못받고이미본것계속보고잇음...근데끝을알고잇으니까 ㅜ

A-yu I want to watch english drama ㅜ but there's a problem with the Internet so I keep seeing 'Cannot download'...but I already know it's the endㅜ

Drops of Jupiter - Taylor Swift Live Version 라이브씨디받고! 넘 좋아지게 된노래 >_< 지금듣고있찌롱

I received a CD live version of "Drops of Jupiter - Taylor Swift"! It's a song that I really like >_< I'm listening to it right now

February 26, 2012

그제부터조금씩건조하게아픈목..이유는뭘까여 ㅜㅜ으헝 물먾이마셧는데 ㅜㅜㅜ

Since yesterday, my throat is getting drier and more painful little by little... What is the reason for this TT Uhen, even though I drank lots of water TT

목이넘아파서 잠껫어용 ㅜㅠ 이힝 ㅜㅜ

My throat hurts and I'm fully awake ㅜㅠ Eehin ㅜㅜ

(after Inkigayo filming)

와오늘초코잔득! 잔뜩잔뜩!!! 지영이가좋아하는 마약까까>_<감사해요 ! 맛있어요 천천히맛잇게먹을게요 고마워요 다들 >_< !!

Wow, lots of chocolate today! A lot, a lot!!! Jiyoung's favorite drug candy >_< Thank you!! They were yummy. I'll slowly eat those delicious things. Thanks everyone >_< !!

February 28, 2012

皆さん!朝にガルズ パワーと スピードアップのteaserが公開になりました!(これ合ってるかな) 私も今見ましたけど>_<どうですか?もうドキドキしてるよ!房しぶりにカッコイイ曲もありますよね>_< 早く踊りたい!!楽しみにしてね!

Everyone! The teasers for GirlsPower and SpeedUp has been released! (I wonder if it suits me) I just saw it today myself >_< How is it? My heart's beating fast! It's been a while since we released a cool song >_< I want to dance soon!! Look forward to it!

カゼヒドイ。。。

The wind is terrible...

translation by _KARAtweets @ twitter

February 29, 2012

[G.NA]

'Rihanna-California King Bed' 한달전에 이노래 들으면서 가사속에 'california king bed'가 뭘symbolize하는지 몰랐다.이해하기 너무 힘든 가사라고만 생각했다..이제서야 이해가되서 그런지..마냥 좋다..

I've been listening to this song for the past month but I did not know what the lyrics 'california king bed' symbolized. I think the lyrics were just too difficult to understand..But now I can understand them..I will forever like the lyrics..

@ginachoi87 나두 california king bed 요즘듣고잇는뎅 '-' ㅋ

@ginachoi87 I've also been listening to california king bed lately '-' ke

translation by RoyalGNA_Tweets @ twitter

Great! thanks a lot once again for the translations, but does anyone understand what she meant with the wind being terrible? is there another meaning for that? or something like that?

rough translation for GyuCole's conversation :)

March 04th, 2012

今日のお昼ご飯 ほれてまうやろ!!!!!>_< pic.twitter.com/yzVkZLrc

I cannot help falling in love with Today's lunch !!!!!>_<

@_911007 먹고싶다 타코라이스ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

@_911007 I want to eat it taco rice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

@gyuri88 매력잇따잉 얘 ㅋㅋㅋ 치즈 쩔어! ㅋㅋㅋ언니가완전좋아할맛 ㅋㅋㅋ

@gyuri88 really appealing yey! Kkk awesome cheese! kkk it

lolols a whole pic spam of food from nicole there! :L

glad to see shes still healthy and eating well.

Man she should be a chef, that passion for food.

I love her hair colours as well, blonde and now violet ive seen

I noticed that Nicole tweeted a lot about food. I think she's obsessed with food but she got a great figure. How's that even possible? I guess this is one of the awesomeness of KARA :D

Nicole mentioned that the more she eat, the more she'll working out afterwards ...so i guess it could explain it ^_^

yuda, thanks for the gyulcole translation :)

March 7, 2012

참을성의끝은 ?

What is the limit for patience?

Nicole mentioned that the more she eat, the more she'll working out afterwards ...so i guess it could explain it ^_^

Then I don't want her to eat so much! Or she should just lose the weight from the food by running without weight training! :unsure: Her muscles... :scared:

March 11, 2012

MBLAQ Mir

우리콜이너무귀여운거아냐 ㅠㅠㅠ? 생일이라고수제쿠키와급하게쓴편지를 ㅠㅠㅠ 고마워 ㅠ♥ http://pic.twitter.com/kzS04anI

Isn't our Cole (Kara's Nicole) cute ㅠㅠㅠ? She made cookies for my birthday and hurriedly wrote a letter ㅠㅠㅠ Thank you ㅠ

m9jhm.jpg

[Nicole to Mir]

@BangMir 축하한다규>_< ... !!!! 어우 내 손글씨 ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 내 글씨체 ㅜㅜㅜ항상 그렇진않아 ?!!! ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Happy Birthday> _ <...! Oh my handwriting ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ My font ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ,

Not always like this?! ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ

translation by Lilylovesjoon & adorkableMBLAQ @ ABM & WeLoveMir

March 12, 2012

오늘아침 ! 요즘 꽃힌된장찌개 >_< 제가만들엇쪄요 !!!! 냠냠 든든하게하루의시작 http://pic.twitter.com/DOEahU48

This morning ! Recently blooming soybean paste soup >_< I made this !!!! nyam nyam start day with full stomach

REQ3D.jpg

재활끝!생각보다어렵지만>_< 그래도많이좋아지고있어요 ! 후훗 이제안무연습고고씽 ! 모두 빠르게 스피드업 *-* !!!!!

Rehabilitation ended! But it’s harder than I thought >_< however it’s getting a lot better ! Huhut now choreography practice go go ssing ! Everyone speed up quickly *-* !!!!!

translation by yooniqda_@ twitter

March 19, 2012

오래만에 아침부터 재활 >_<우후훗;; 이따가맛나는밥이날기다리고잇겟지 ?! 화이팅 ! 天気もいいだね!

It’s been a long time, rehabilitation in the morning >_< uhuhut;; delicious food is waiting for me now ?! fighting ! The weather is nice too!

translation by yooniqda_+ ApolloKun8 @ twitter

March 20, 2012

얼마만인지 진짜오래만에 케익 한조각 다 먹엇다 >_< 이름이뭔지 모르겠지만 먹을땐 모카 크레페케익같다 ! 유후 !! 久しぶりに全部食べちゃったよ!名前は分からないけど モカクレーぺケーキみたい!! 嬉しいい!! http://pic.twitter.com/LEt466Ru

How long has it been it’s been a long time since I ate one slice of cake >_< I don’t know the name but it tasted like mocha crepe when I ate it ! yoohoo!!

URmcn.jpg

March 21, 2012

진짜큰 굴 !! 근데나벌써 한 30개마신듯...@-@ http://pic.twitter.com/onJEgqMY

A really big oyster !! But I already took around 30 pieces...@-@

9fHt0.jpg

차이제데로보일수잇게!! ㅋㅋ 똑같죠?! http://pic.twitter.com/jbOTyWHr

I can show you the size like this!! kk it’s the same right?!

BCF6m.jpg

March 25, 2012

오늘 저 보러 내려온 우리 칭구들 !!! ㅜㅜ 역시 날 버리지않아 !! ㅋㅋㅋ

Today my friends came to see me!!! ㅜㅜ I have not been forgotten!! ㅋㅋㅋ

Aoz9S72CIAAlJO4.jpg

translation by _KARAtweets @ twitter

March 26, 2012

척척척

Quickly

불가능할가능성만커져가넹

The possibilities of me not being able to do it just became larger.

does anyone know if Nicole re-injured herself or if her ankle got worse? it seems like something happened that might prevent her from performing, or maybe i just misread her recent tweets

^

i don't think so because you can see that she's walking more comfortably, like in inkigayo.

it was ok 2 weeks ago and it was even better last week.

she's getting closer to her highly awaited first speed up performance.

personally, i can't wait because it's disheartening to see cole "confined" to the seat.

especially cole, how can you possible ask her not to dance during a performance?

Great! thanks, that is a relief to hear, because i agree it has been really sad to watch nicole just sit during dances when we all know how much she loves to dance. I cannot wait to see her get back to it and do what she loves. It should be a great performance!!!